Biden/Harris. Winners only.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
I'm not a contracted employee

Under Biden the amount of recordings have gone down. The Clerk's office makes most of their money off of recordings.
Recording fees go down - revenues go down
Revenues go down - payroll gets harder to meet
We haven't hired a new employee in 10 months either. Everybody here is doing the work of 2 or 3 people.

But you want me to say conditions are better with the little kid sniffer in office? nope!
The money is made off of recordings (court recordings?). Recordings have declined because of Biden?
Why would they hire a new employee if work is down?
Why are people doing more work if the work is down?

Not knowing your exact job (and not asking you to divulge personal info), but that doesn't add up.

The county can't make payroll to for non-contracted county employees? That's an unusual situation unless they are in bankruptcy, no?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Chickenshit: You are worried about quid pro quo corruption? Look a the very FIRST item on the receipt for stuff seized at Mara Lago: "Executive Grant of Clemency re: Roger Jason Stone Jr."

Who is Roger Stone, you ask?
"A longtime friend of Donald Trump, Stone has been variously described as a "renowned infighter", a "seasoned practitioner of hard-edged politics", a "mendacious windbag", a "veteran Republican strategist", and a political fixer. Over the course of the 2016 Trump presidential campaign, Stone promoted a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements. In November 2019, a jury convicted him on all seven felony counts. He was sentenced to 40 months in prison. On July 10, 2020, days before Stone was scheduled to report to prison, Trump commuted his sentence. On August 17, 2020, he dropped the appeal of his convictions. Trump pardoned Stone on December 23, 2020."

POT, MEET KETTLE

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
AI systems are coming to replace you, the slave class workers of humanity (90% depopulation):

‘“Part of what might be going [on] is people realize — and they’re correct in thinking that, ‘The future doesn’t need me. … Maybe if they are nice, they will throw some crumbs my way, like universal basic income.’ But it’s much worse psychologically to feel that you are useless than to feel that you are exploited,” Harari said.

“Now, fast forward to the early 21st century when we just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” Harari continued, “because the future is about developing more and more sophisticated technology, like artificial intelligence [and] bioengineering.”’

The NPC posts more nonsense about AI that no one is reading.
Maybe the NPC should start its own thread titled "AI is me" and post all these links THERE.

Or is the NPC not able to create a thread, only post in existing threads?

Kayge

Apr 22, 2015
The money is made off of recordings (court recordings?). Recordings have declined because of Biden?
Why would they hire a new employee if work is down?
Why are people doing more work if the work is down?

Not knowing your exact job (and not asking you to divulge personal info), but that doesn't add up.

The county can't make payroll to for non-contracted county employees? That's an unusual situation unless they are in bankruptcy, no?
Money is made off every type of recording. . .

when you buy a house, get married, get a court order, renew a passport, get a divorce, transfer deeds, pull building permits, file civil suits etc. . . those are all recorded with the Clerk of Courts. In the last year, we have seen a 30% drop in recording fees.

Payroll was hard to meet so when someone retired, quit, got fired etc. . . those positions were not replaced. they just take their job, split the responsibilities and shove them onto other employees.

recording is just one aspect of the Clerks job. We are the watch dog and auditors for the entire county. It entails much more then just taking in recording fees, but recording fees make up a huge percentage of the revenues that the clerks office makes. you claim the economy is great and you post your little graphs and charts but i can tell you that recording fees only drop in shitty economies just as they did during the last recession.

and yes, we are not contracted. we work directly for the Clerk Of Court. We are our own entity.

Just as you have Court Administration, Parks and Rec, County Facilities, Commissioners Office, Department Of Motor Vehicles and so on. . .

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Money is made off every type of recording. . .
when you buy a house, get married, get a court order, renew a passport, get a divorce, transfer deeds, pull building permits, file civil suits etc. . . those are all recorded with the Clerk of Courts. In the last year, we have seen a 30% drop in recording fees.
How are any of these related to Biden taking office? I have a relative on the east coast who is a city clerk (handles same type of docs) and they set her up to work at home when she had to quarantine, simply b/c there was so much work that still had to be done.

Payroll was hard to meet so when someone retired, quit, got fired etc. . . those positions were not replaced. they just take their job, split the responsibilities and shove them onto other employees.
Why is payroll hard to meet? Do they pay piecemeal/commission like they do in a sales job? A county should have the ability to meet payroll for county jobs without relying on income like that. It should be in the budget before the work ever happens. SHOULD is a key word, as counties CAN be run by idiots.

recording is just one aspect of the Clerks job. We are the watch dog and auditors for the entire county. It entails much more then just taking in recording fees, but recording fees make up a huge percentage of the revenues that the clerks office makes. you claim the economy is great and you post your little graphs and charts but i can tell you that recording fees only drop in shitty economies just as they did during the last recession.
I'm still trying to understand how all those fees suddenly dropped just because Biden took office. Could they not just be trailing indicators of the economy slump that happened under Trump? Existing home sales are higher in 2021-present than since 2008. (Chart below). New housing starts have tailed off a little, but still doing better than in the past (see below). Marriages have been STEADILY declining since 1990, so that can't be Biden's fault.
Civil suit filings across all courts have been steadily declining since at least 2010. Biden's fault?
These are nationwide averages. Perhaps your county is in a slump and doesn't represent what is happening for the majority?

and yes, we are not contracted. we work directly for the Clerk Of Court. We are our own entity.
How does the clerk of court get paid? No contract with the county?

Just as you have Court Administration, Parks and Rec, County Facilities, Commissioners Office, Department Of Motor Vehicles and so on. . .
Most of that falls under a county budget, which is set a year to years in advance, and nothing gets changed in the interim except if there is an emergency need.
If your Clerk of Court has set jobs and payroll based on anticipated income without a fallback if things don't go their way, that's a whole 'nother discussion...
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Trump has been a PITA for the intel community from the beginning. They had to completely revamp the way they presented intel because he had no regard or patience for it. Then there was the incident where he tweeted out a Top Secret satellite image, so they had to start making photos poster sized or blur them when they presented them, etc. It was known he was hoarding classified files while he was in the WH, that's why as soon as he lost the election there was an immediate concern about what documents he would take from the WH.

IMHO, you're totally off the mark. They'll never prosecute. There is no conspiracy to undermine his campaign because this has done nothing but help Trump with his constituents. This the intel community doing what it needs to do plug a pretty serious intel breech. I don't how they'll handle intel moving forward if he gets re-elected. How do you present intel to a man who can't be trusted with the intel? If they don't present the intel then the intel community becomes the deep state fantasy that Trump dreams about.
I could be 100% off. Like I said, I can't wait till it plays out.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Alleged massive voter fraud. Unlike the actual classified documents Trump got caught with, there is no evidence of massive voter fraud, just allegations.
I am glad someone gets it. Now, has anyone shown the actual documents that Trump had?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
It's considered noble but I know what you mean. That's why Biden is trying to help with the climate stuff. Some people like @ThxOne think that we shouldn't give a fukk about our future generations. We can try or we can say fukk it it's not our problem. Tough choice.
I will ask again. Please stop speaking for me. I am grown and I can speak for myself son. It saves confusion for people reading these post.

It is my opinion that it is pointless trying to do anything right now under the ruse that it is for our future generations. This is literally what we are DOING for our future generations:

"Going green" but while it happens we will dump $trillions$ and $trillions$ in debt on their shoulders. But you want to point fingers at me because of my opinion.... really? Mine is just an opinion. Reality is what our government is literally doing right now to our future generations. But you seem to be fine with that.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
A bill is like getting an oil change and they add windshield wipers to the job, is how you described it.
Incorrect, but how you described it.
Keep telling yourself that.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
This likely won't change a thing at all, but here is a document for Thxone that may clear up his ridiculous use of "alleged" every time documents or Top Secret, Confidential, SCI, etc. documents are mentioned.
Unlike broadcast entities, we don't need to use "alleged" to protect ourselves from lawsuits when talking about this stuff.

This is a copy of the receipt signed by Trump's counsel for the items that were removed from MaraLago. It very clearly lists Top Secret documents. This is no "allegation", this is confirmation by an attorney.

Now I guess we will wait for the sidestep that the attorney may have been mistaken, and just signed off on such an important document without reading it. Or maybe that the receipt is only "alleged" to be real. Or some other nonsense...

View attachment 41709
Alleged secret documents. Clearly this paperwork was made by the people taking the items from Mar-A-Largo. They can call the documents whatever they want... doesn't mean that is what is in the boxes. Can we see the actual documents? This would clear it up pretty quickly.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Alleged secret documents. Clearly this paperwork was made by the people taking the items from Mar-A-Largo. They can call the documents whatever they want... doesn't mean that is what is in the boxes. Can we see the actual documents? This would clear it up pretty quickly.
So, you think Trump's lawyer would just blindly sign off on a receipt that says there were Top Secret documents in his home, that he took from the White House?
The documents could all be burned right now, and that receipt is enough to say the documents existed.

Holy fvck dude, you are FULLY entrenched in his azz and will try to spin this stuff any way you can to deny he did something wrong.
YET you fully believe in the "mass mail-in voter fraud" malarkey that has been investigated with no findings, and no proof has ever been found.
Talk about living with blinders on!

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
So, you think Trump's lawyer would just sign off on a receipt that says there were Top Secret documents in his home, that he took from the White House?
The documents could all be burned right now, and that receipt is enough to say the documents existed.

Holy fvck dude, you are FULLY entrenched in his azz and will try to spin this stuff any way you can to deny he did something wrong.
And when they burn the documents they burn government property and evidence. Lane Departure Warning!!!

Trumps lawyer can now introduce them as evidence... sure hope those documents don't expose any wrong doing by the left. LOL

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Keep telling yourself that.
I don;t need to "tell myself" anything. I can quote your post.
Tell me it's only "alleged" that this is your post:
You go and get your oil changed at AN oil changed shop. It cost $70 for the oil change and filter. They give you the bill and it is $70 for the oil change, $40 for windshield wipers, $800 for tires, $200 for a battery. You going to just accept these other cost because it's part of the bill?

Yeah, why keep spending and spending on those veterans when we can just use your plan of tossing them in the trash like yesterday’s garbage?

Spending, spending, spending as in unrelated spending... reason? for the two I listed. Recession and unrelated spending.

How do your dad and uncleS feel about your disbelief of their service, the Vietnam conflict, Agent Orange? Did they give you a participation trophy?

These are statements made by you dumbass, not me.

Once again your emotions get away from you.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
I don;t need to "tell myself" anything. I can quote your post.
Tell me it's only "alleged" that this is your post:
Why would I say keep telling yourself that about what I posted... it was about your comment. You know, THIS PART.

"Incorrect, but how you described it." Fucking simp.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
And when they burn the documents they burn government property and evidence. Lane Departure Warning!!!
Trumps lawyer can now introduce them as evidence... sure hope those documents don't expose any wrong doing by the left. LOL
How can you accuse them of burning evidence if you don't think the documents actually exist?
You just flip-flopped yet again.

So, do you think Trump's attorney just blindly signed a receipt for Top Secret documents that were never really in his home, and never really seized from his home?

Yes, or no?

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.