Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
They did and he was cooperating...why was there a 5 day gap between the warrant being issued and the execution...what was the evidence that led to warrant being necessary...honestly I'd be asking the same questions no matter what ex president it was...in today's political climate, I just have no faith it wasn't motivated by politics...
It's a conspiracy theory World these days. Who cares if they went and got top secret documents? The bigger question to me is why would Trump want them at his personal residence?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
It's a conspiracy theory World these days. Who cares if they went and got top secret documents? The bigger question to me is why would Trump want them at his personal residence?
Jesus. Just like you lefties want dirt on Trump, those documents are probably dirt on the left. Why else would they want them so bad. They want to smear Trump still and they want their dirt back so it doesn't get out and prove even more how shitty the left is and how corrupt they are.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
You can't back up your claim either apparently.

Say good job at failing a few more times though... if you say it 20 times or more, you will win a cookie!! Man I would love to have a face to face conversation with you. You are one of those people you just have to choke to sleep. I would pee on you as you slept too. Right in your ear hole... maybe in the nose.
Asking you for proof is not a claim.

Will it help to do it again? OK: Provide proof of your claims that the Democrats “released COVID” in order to effect the election of Biden through fraudulent “mail-in votes”.

The burden is on you. If you cannot meet it, you have proved your claim false.
Go.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Jesus. Just like you lefties want dirt on Trump, those documents are probably dirt on the left. Why else would they want them so bad. They want to smear Trump still and they want their dirt back so it doesn't get out and prove even more how shitty the left is and how corrupt they are.
Nuclear documents are not “dirt on the left”.

It’s amazing all the spin you Trumpets are trying to put on this situation to cover for him and make it seems like the FBI did something wrong.

You’re like the husband who is cheating on his wife and then gets upset when she has a PI investigate him & turns it on her.

He had classified documents he should not have.
Period.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
If he removed the documents while he was president from the White House then the documents become declassified.
That’s not how it works, and here is proof of my claim: U.S.C. § § 793, 2071, 1519

They are the federal regulations regarding declassification of documents. Simply taking a document home doesn’t declassify it, no matter what drivel of Trump’s you believe.

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022
Considering at this point they haven't released any hard info on what they found...saying nuclear documents is hyperbole...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Asking you for proof is not a claim.

Will it help to do it again? OK: Provide proof of your claims that the Democrats “released COVID” in order to effect the election of Biden through fraudulent “mail-in votes”.

The burden is on you. If you cannot meet it, you have proved your claim false.
Go.
There is NO BURDEN on me.

It is my OPINION that Democrats released COVID to create a situation in which they could lock people down and use mail in votes to their advantage.

For the last damn time you DO NOT have to prove an opinion.

OPINION: From your Oxford source;

"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

If you refuse to read and comprehend this definition then stick to eating you know what.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Nuclear documents are not “dirt on the left”.

It’s amazing all the spin you Trumpets are trying to put on this situation to cover for him and make it seems like the FBI did something wrong.

You’re like the husband who is cheating on his wife and then gets upset when she has a PI investigate him & turns it on her.

He had classified documents he should not have.
Period.
You don't know what the hell he had or did not have at his house.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
That’s not how it works, and here is proof of my claim: U.S.C. § § 793, 2071, 1519

They are the federal regulations regarding declassification of documents. Simply taking a document home doesn’t declassify it, no matter what drivel of Trump’s you believe.
Here, I can post a bunch of numbers and symbols too.

A.B.C. Mötley Crüe 069, 123, 9876

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
You don't know what the hell he had or did not have at his house.
He admitted there were nuclear documents.
You saying he is a liar?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
There is NO BURDEN on me.

It is my OPINION that Democrats released COVID to create a situation in which they could lock people down and use mail in votes to their advantage.

For the last damn time you DO NOT have to prove an opinion.

OPINION: From your Oxford source;

"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

If you refuse to read and comprehend this definition then stick to eating you know what.
Too little, too late on that backpedal.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Here, I can post a bunch of numbers and symbols too.

A.B.C. Mötley Crüe 069, 123, 9876
Oh, did I confuse you with the references to federal law? I thought your “biology degree”made you just as much an expert in everything as anyone else.
Yet you don’t understand how federal law is referenced?
Not as bright as you think you are, I guess.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018

And there you have it... their singular reason for continuing to fuuck with Trump. These things have allegedly been at his house for how long and they are just now thinking it is important enough to look into?

"That statute also states anyone who violates it should be disqualified from holding public office..."

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.