Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Do you not consider Trump's actions criminal? He tried to circumvent the electoral process.
I don't. I understood what he was saying on Jan 6th. I have seen many of his speeches and have heard they way he speaks many, many times. Anyone can take his words and twist them to buoy their own hatred for him.

I fully believe that these liberal extremest wanted to smear Trump and they did and are doing everything in their power and beyond to do it. Why, because he has literally said what the Democrats intended to do if they were elected and he called out everything Biden has done before Biden did it. They don't like him because he has no filter and called everyone out on their bullshit. He is a businessman not a politician, he is not "one of them" so they want to shut him up.

The cool thing is the longer these people are in power the more truth comes out and the more America hates it and grows tired of it. Trump called out the criminals and they want to shut him up plain and simple.

Jimi77

Sep 17, 2017
I don't. I understood what he was saying on Jan 6th. I have seen many of his speeches and have heard they way he speaks many, many times. Anyone can take his words and twist them to buoy their own hatred for him.

I fully believe that these liberal extremest wanted to smear Trump and they did and are doing everything in their power and beyond to do it. Why, because he has literally said what the Democrats intended to do if they were elected and he called out everything Biden has done before Biden did it. They don't like him because he has no filter and called everyone out on their bullshit. He is a businessman not a politician, he is not "one of them" so they want to shut him up.

The cool thing is the longer these people are in power the more truth comes out and the more America hates it and grows tired of it. Trump called out the criminals and they want to shut him up plain and simple.
So you don't take issue with the fact he was trying to circumvent the electoral process? I'm all for $#it canning the electoral vote, but while it exists, I do think we should abide by it.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
So you don't take issue with the fact he was trying to circumvent the electoral process? I'm all for $#it canning the electoral vote, but while it exists, I do think we should abide by it.
I don't take issue with him being upset. He knew they were doing shady shit with the election. I'd be pissed too. Business man, not lawyer or politician. He was calling for it to go to the state level so it could be sorted out. When you see a spot of rust on a car it is a fact that there is much more under the paint. Just they way they uncovered some voter fraud... guaranteed there was far more than what was found.

Hindsight. Nothing to do about it now except vote better.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I think Bobbytwotitties should shut his asss and stop talking shit. Your dumb asss has spelling errors all throughout this website. FAR more than me. I type fast and don't use a spell checker. I also don't give a fuuck because this is a random website and it affects nothing to misspell words here and there. You two ladies spend way too much time scanning post looking for shit to elevate your egos.

Talk about your 3rd grade playground shit... what kind of an adult tries to make someone look bad because they misspelled a word. Grow the hell up idiot.
Triggered? Trigger man strikes again.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Triggered? Trigger man strikes again.
You want a lollipop or something? I know how much you NEED people to give you praise and pay attention to you. Hey, GREAT JOB LITTLE BUDDY!!! 🥇🏆

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018

Jimi77

Sep 17, 2017
I don't take issue with him being upset. He knew they were doing shady shit with the election. I'd be pissed too. Business man, not lawyer or politician. He was calling for it to go to the state level so it could be sorted out. When you see a spot of rust on a car it is a fact that there is much more under the paint. Just they way they uncovered some voter fraud... guaranteed there was far more than what was found.

Hindsight. Nothing to do about it now except vote better.
But there is always voter fraud. Furthermore, the evidence I've seen of voter fraud indicates it happened on a very small level and if anything it was more likely to be committed by Trump voters.

He wasn't calling for it go to the state level, the states already decided their electoral votes. Trump was pressuring people, asking them to find votes, etc. His cases were tossed due to lack of merit/evidence. When they tried "inventing" evidence, Guiliana ended up getting his law license suspended for presenting false evidence.

It's like the American public isn't aware that bipartisan committees monitor elections for fraud so neither party can hijack elections.

Trump didn't lose the election because of voter fraud. Trump lost the election because people hated him. Just like Trump was able to capitalize on the hatred this country has for Hilary Clinton. Unfortunately for Trump, he was the guy who people hated (more) in 2020.

That said if conservatives turn their backs on Trump in 2024, then they are a disloyal bunch scumbags (IMHO). Trump accomplished as much if not more than any other Republican President in ~50 years and he got it done in a single term while battling a pandemic.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
But there is always voter fraud. Furthermore, the evidence I've seen of voter fraud indicates it happened on a very small level and if anything it was more likely to be committed by Trump voters.

He wasn't calling for it go to the state level, the states already decided their electoral votes. Trump was pressuring people, asking them to find votes, etc. His cases were tossed due to lack of merit/evidence. When they tried "inventing" evidence, Guiliana ended up getting his law license suspended for presenting false evidence.

It's like the American public isn't aware that bipartisan committees monitor elections for fraud so neither party can hijack elections.

Trump didn't lose the election because of voter fraud. Trump lost the election because people hated him. Just like Trump was able to capitalize on the hatred this country has for Hilary Clinton. Unfortunately for Trump, he was the guy who people hated (more) in 2020.

That said if conservatives turn their backs on Trump in 2024, then they are a disloyal bunch scumbags (IMHO). Trump accomplished as much if not more than any other Republican President in ~50 years and he got it done in a single term while battling a pandemic.
My view differs from yours. "But there is always voter fraud" doesn't mean we should just accept it. That is a problem, period.

I understand what you are saying and it has been repeated over and over by the left many times. Saying things over and over doesn't make them true though. There was a shit ton of fraud. The more these criminals do the more I know they would do anything to be in power.

Trump is not the President though so using him as a distraction is pretty silly. Continuing to smear him doesn't make me suddenly forget the near $5 a gallon I paid for gas today. Or the now $4 for my chicken fried rice that used to be $1.89. Or the many other things that Biden continues to do to the United States and ALL of us in it.

Jimi77

Sep 17, 2017
My view differs from yours. "But there is always voter fraud" doesn't mean we should just accept it. That is a problem, period.

I understand what you are saying and it has been repeated over and over by the left many times. Saying things over and over doesn't make them true though. There was a shit ton of fraud. The more these criminals do the more I know they would do anything to be in power.

Trump is not the President though so using him as a distraction is pretty silly. Continuing to smear him doesn't make me suddenly forget the near $5 a gallon I paid for gas today. Or the now $4 for my chicken fried rice that used to be $1.89. Or the many other things that Biden continues to do to the United States and ALL of us in it.
We have to accept and expect voter fraud; when you have 150 million people casting votes there is no way to stop it. However, we have a good bipartisan system in place to prevent either party from hijacking an election.

We can sit here and pretend like only Democrats will go to extreme measures to win an election. "We" knew Trump wouldn't leave office easily even before he upset Clinton in 2016. It's already been pretty well documented how Trump and Cambridge Analytics went to some pretty far extremes to win the 2016 election. I'm currently watching evidence of how a Republican has gone further than anybody before him and he has the backing of almost the entire party. And if he can't overturn the election, he's at least going fool neo-cons into believing the election was stolen with anecdotal evidence, falsehoods and outright lies. To anybody that has paid any attention to Trump's documented activities leading up to and post 2020 election, one thing is clear; dude's an autocrat. It's no wonder he admires Putin, Xi, etc.

Reactions: RobGMN

Jimi77

Sep 17, 2017
If you think Biden is responsible for inflation, I have to question your understanding of economics. Trump started up the money printing machine before Biden even announced he was a nominee. Furthermore, the Federal Reserve has far more influence than Presidents over inflation. Afterall, that's the Fed's mission/purpose and they too have been forcing money into the economy since the pandemic. Central banks across the globe expanded money supply in response the the pandemic in an effort to prevent a (severe) recession. How is any of that on Biden?

Despite misinformation campaigns to the contrary, US oil production has increased under Biden. Biden couldn't stop Russia's invasion of Ukraine and it's effect on food and energy prices. Biden isn't responsible for supply chain issues. So I have to ask, what has Biden done to cause all this inflation and what is he supposed to do to stop it?

Reactions: RobGMN

spokey9

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 10, 2022
Energy and food prices were rising before Russia invaded ukraine...Biden has done nothing to help energy prices...shutting down pipelines (which is the cheapest and safest way to move oil) does nothing but raise costs...constantly tputing (til recently when it began really hurt his poll numbers) that we the green new deal so we can end fossil fuel doesn't encourage investment in refinery or storage capacity both of which would help lower prices...and as energy goes so do retail prices...so yeah Biden has been a huge help with economy...

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Winning?

‘Published by the UN-linked International Organization for Migration (IOM) on Friday, the study revealed that over 1,238 people died while migrating in the Americas last year, including at least 51 children. Of those deaths, 728 took place at the US-Mexico border crossing, making it “the deadliest land crossing in the world.‘

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Anyone who claims Trump had no culpability for the events of January 6th is basically stating that there are tens of millions of really stupid Republicans out there. All the ones who are believing this voter fraud bullshit are just as stupid as the ones who believe it but actually went to the Capitol to try and stop the electoral vote.

And all the ones at the Capitol were similarly confused about what Trump meant when he said "fight like hell" to stop the vote. Like mass hypnosis, they all knew to do the same wrong thing. A convenient, yet totally implausible excuse. If you believe it, you're one of the stupid ones.

THAT is the only difference between the two: SOME were extra stupid enough to take action on the lies that they heard and swallowed like Jim Jones' KoolAid.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.