Biden/Harris. Winners only.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
We have a system that uses punishment for crimes as a deterrent to crimes. If you kill your wife in a fit of rage you go to prison for life or get the death sentence. If you steal, you get a fine. If you steal more you get jail.if you steal a lot you get prison. etc. etc. There isn’t a punishment bad enough to give someone who does what this guy did. There isn’t a punitive action strong enough to deter what this guy did. Our system is just simply not equipped to deal with this. This was unprecedented in the US before 1997. School shootings before that were overwhelmingly domestic disputes and passion crimes that just happened to occur on school grounds.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Now we have a bunch of kids being given hormones or hormone blockers, kids being made to wear dresses and being told too or made too discuss and or choose sexual identities when they should be outside playing dodgeball or something. What do you expect these kids are going to grow into??? Now you will have problems on both fronts. Problems from the mentally defected and the kids who just want friends but don't want to be blue-haired non-gendered weirdo's but will be alienated for not following the brainwashed kids. They will lash out too. Good job parents... let's blame AR-15's.

Reactions: Grimmjoww

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
People are really giving these cops grief about how long they took to enter the building? Really?

People need to make up their minds. Defund the police. Qualified immunity. Police brutality. Give cops no respect. Then complain when something like this happens. "They didn't respond fast enough".

I tell you what, go become a cop and put yourself in this same situation. Make sure you have no information on number of shooters. Have no knowledge of cover in the building. Have no knowledge of the shooter(s) arsenal. Have no knowledge if the shooter(s) have bombs. Have no knowledge of hostages. Don't worry about collateral damage (THE KIDS THAT ARE STILL ALIVE) Just run in there blind and hope you get the shooter(s) before they get you. Go on, go do it. When you are done, blame gun laws and AR-15's. ;)

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
People are really giving these cops grief about how long they took to enter the building? Really?

People need to make up their minds. Defund the police. Qualified immunity. Police brutality. Give cops no respect. Then complain when something like this happens. "They didn't respond fast enough".

I tell you what, go become a cop and put yourself in this same situation. Make sure you have no information on number of shooters. Have no knowledge of cover in the building. Have no knowledge of the shooter(s) arsenal. Have no knowledge if the shooter(s) have bombs. Have no knowledge of hostages. Don't worry about collateral damage (THE KIDS THAT ARE STILL ALIVE) Just run in there blind and hope you get the shooter(s) before they get you. Go on, go do it. When you are done, blame gun laws and AR-15's. ;)
The cops agreed to go into that classroom when they decided to become cops. I don't think they should face any legal penalties, but they should be dishonorably discharged (or whatever it's called in the police).

Reactions: Grimmjoww and Buck

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
The cops agreed to go into that classroom when they decided to become cops. I don't think they should face any legal penalties, but they should be dishonorably discharged (or whatever it's called in the police).
I agree, go in... smartly. If you don't know what the situation is it is not wise to go in blind. Now if they just didn't go in because they were afraid then terminate their employment. But going in blind risk the lives of the still living.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
I agree, go in... smartly. If you don't know what the situation is it is not wise to go in blind. Now if they just didn't go in because they were afraid then terminate their employment. But going in blind risk the lives of the still living.
The shooter shot for like 12 mins or something before he entered the school. He shot his grandma in the face, then wrecked outside of a funeral home or something and shot at the people, then went to the school and kept shooting. It seems like there’s a lot of just wrongness at a few levels.

There’s really just a multiple system breakdown that caused this. It’s a breakdown of society thing, IMO, all around. People want to be victims, so victims they will be. Idk where the f*ck people get the idea is that this anything other than an evil world. People are so stupid that they are evil, because their idiocracy and victimhood status and “don’t offend the mentally insane”, religious-like clown world belief system has made them like cattle in a field ready to be chopped up by the real butchers 😈

Sheep will be slaughtered; this is a wolf’s world.

“Let’s let all our kids be murdered, baabaa goes the dead sheep.” Actually, the dead sheep just chokes on their own “I’m too much of a sheep to think for myself” blood. Dodo birds gonna doodoo as the dodo birds doo; too many people are going backwards in real evolution, which is not Darwinism.

81ED6806-0BD7-4A13-8331-03921C2677BE.jpeg

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
I vote for putting .50 cal bunkers around schools. Come try to kill the kids, and you can get chopped in half. F*ck all of this p*ssy shit. F*ck the Ukrainian Nazis, and let’s put 40 billion dollars worth of weapons to protect our own kids around schools, instead of fighting the enemies of corrupt pedophiles that we call the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches, and all of their constitutional-shitting-on federal f*ggot agencies.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Honestly... I don't know why they don't make schools like jails. Armed guards, fencing, locked doors. One way in through a main door. I don't want to hear this fire safety crap. With today's technology you can have doors that release their locks when a fire alarm is activated or when sprinklers are activated.

People want to say how precious their kids are and how we need to protect them but then they don't want to protect them and complain that they don't want their kids to feel like they are in jail. So blame an AR-15 as if that will protect the kids. I am sure the kids will be fine in a well guarded and protected building and the cool thing is, you can ask them because they would be alive to answer.

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
How would they be any less blind by waiting around? I assume every cop is taught the basics of room-clearing at the academy. Sounds to me like a bunch of cops who signed up for the benefits and power rather than a desire to help people.

Some will say, "you don't know what you would have done in their shoes!", but that's a backwards argument. They weren't put there and forced to make a decision; they were there BECAUSE they made the decision, then they defaulted on that oath.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
How would they be any less blind by waiting around? I assume every cop is taught the basics of room-clearing at the academy. Sounds to me like a bunch of cops who signed up for the benefits and power rather than a desire to help people.

Some will say, "you don't know what you would have done in their shoes!", but that's a backwards argument. They weren't put there and forced to make a decision; they were there BECAUSE they made the decision, then they defaulted on that oath.
I mean like get some info... How many shooters, their locations, how armed are they, communications.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Jan 10, 2012
Real question. I am reading the commanding officer was telling the team to not breach. So in that situation, is it ok to disobey? Serious question as I don’t have any law enforcement or military training.

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Well Known
Apr 18, 2021
Real question. I am reading the commanding officer was telling the team to not breach. So in that situation, is it ok to disobey? Serious question as I don’t have any law enforcement or military training.
If they were ordered not to breach than they would have been in violation or disobeying a direct order. In the Marine Corps that was and still is some serious shit. As for law enforcement I would think it would also be serious, but I have never been in a civilian law enforcement unit.

Reactions: Clifff150

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
In the US military you can get in trouble for disobeying a lawful order. However, you can also get in trouble for obeying orders that are deemed unlawful. Obviously, when you're fighting in a war, the line between lawful and unlawful is very blurry. It puts lower-level service men and women in a terrible situation. A recent example is the Russian soldier who killed a civilian because the civilian was talking on a cell phone. The soldier's superior told him the civilian could be calling in reinforcements to their location and ordered the subordinate to kill the civilian. The Uvalde situation was much more straight-forward: there was one loser with a gun (and probably no friends), and everyone else was a teacher or a child.

In Uvalde, I think it was acceptable to disobey the order, and I think the cops there are using their boss as a scapegoat and an excuse.

Reactions: Clifff150

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
In the US military you can get in trouble for disobeying a lawful order. However, you can also get in trouble for obeying orders that are deemed unlawful. Obviously, when you're fighting in a war, the line between lawful and unlawful is very blurry. It puts lower-level service men and women in a terrible situation. A recent example is the Russian soldier who killed a civilian because the civilian was talking on a cell phone. The soldier's superior told him the civilian could be calling in reinforcements to their location and ordered the subordinate to kill the civilian. The Uvalde situation was much more straight-forward: there was one loser with a gun (and probably no friends), and everyone else was a teacher or a child.

In Uvalde, I think it was acceptable to disobey the order, and I think the cops there are using their boss as a scapegoat and an excuse.
Right, one idiot... but did the cops know that? If they did and were just being cowards then sure, that is an issue. Still, their job is to protect and serve, not commit suicide. That is a judgment call made by each officer... be a hero or go in blind and risk other deaths.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.