Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Well if you didn't call me a liar about the gas price thing I apologize.

Police response time and gun laws need to be two different discussions as they do not relate.

If it was legal for this 18 year old to purchase what I am assuming were rifles then that was his right to do so. It is not the fault of police nor gun laws that this individual decided to commit murder. This person had a goal to kill people. If there were no such thing as guns, this person would have found another way to kill. Period. Blaming guns, ammunition, laws, Police or whatever you want to blame for someone shooting and killing another person is ignorant.

If one's goal is to kill, there is no stopping that person from doing so. No laws, no background checks, no wishful thinking. As emotional as you people feel about it and as much as you have a need to blame something for someone killing other people, there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Period.

There are however things that can be done to swing the chance of survival back in the favor of the innocent. Arm yourselves. Don't be victims. Don't assume that the police will be able to save your life. Allow armed guards at schools to help protect our children.
The Republicans hate on Biden because of a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. How do you stop a suicide bomber? I guess what you are saying is that we just have to accept our children being slaughtered at school. Is it just a wild coincidence that these school shootings only happen in the USA? Isn't it weird that 90% of the American people want some sort of gun reform but the Republican's won't even broach the topic? Why are so many running to Texas to buy guns? Maybe because their Governor just signed a bunch of stuff relaxing the gun laws even more.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Well if you didn't call me a liar about the gas price thing I apologize.

Police response time and gun laws need to be two different discussions as they do not relate.

If it was legal for this 18 year old to purchase what I am assuming were rifles then that was his right to do so. It is not the fault of police nor gun laws that this individual decided to commit murder. This person had a goal to kill people. If there were no such thing as guns, this person would have found another way to kill. Period. Blaming guns, ammunition, laws, Police or whatever you want to blame for someone shooting and killing another person is ignorant.

If one's goal is to kill, there is no stopping that person from doing so. No laws, no background checks, no wishful thinking. As emotional as you people feel about it and as much as you have a need to blame something for someone killing other people, there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Period.

There are however things that can be done to swing the chance of survival back in the favor of the innocent. Arm yourselves. Don't be victims. Don't assume that the police will be able to save your life. Allow armed guards at schools to help protect our children.
Maybe we should arm the Elementary School age students so they can defend themselves. We are talking about little kids not grown adults.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
The Republicans hate on Biden because of a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. How do you stop a suicide bomber? I guess what you are saying is that we just have to accept our children being slaughtered at school. Is it just a wild coincidence that these school shootings only happen in the USA? Isn't it weird that 90% of the American people want some sort of gun reform but the Republican's won't even broach the topic? Why are so many running to Texas to buy guns? Maybe because their Governor just signed a bunch of stuff relaxing the gun laws even more.
Nobody said kids getting killed is not messed up to no end. Gun laws won't stop someone from killing. You are letting emotions cloud rational thought though. Just like many other people do.

Let me ask you this:

School A has 5 armed officers.
School B has NO armed officers.

Maniac has to choose between School A and School B to begin his slaughter. If YOU are the maniac, which School will you choose?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
It is not the fault of police nor gun laws that this individual decided to commit murder.
This is the point of everything.

Murder is illegal.

Don’t punish the other 99.9% of any group just because a small minority does something bad.

He could’ve stolen a dump truck and drove it into the class room and killed 20+ kids or people, but nobody would be calling for the banning of dump trucks.

If you really wanna ban something that kills innocent people, why don’t we ban SKYNET-ran drone strikes, where they just shoot a missile at a cell phone from out of sight range? Do people even begin to conceptualize how our very immoral drone strikes have caused tons of American suffering, not to mention the sufferings from the innocents involved?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Current Acting President, Barrack Hussein Obama:

“You’ll never see it coming…”

Or we could ban AH-64 gunships from murdering innocent civilians who never fired upon the gunship:

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Nobody said kids getting killed is not messed up to no end. Gun laws won't stop someone from killing. You are letting emotions cloud rational thought though. Just like many other people do.

Let me ask you this:

School A has 5 armed officers.
School B has NO armed officers.

Maniac has to choose between School A and School B to begin his slaughter. If YOU are the maniac, which School will you choose?
This school had armed officers and it didn't matter. Your 5 officers to zero officers isn't a fair comparison. Why don't we arm all 18 year olds in High School? Are you o.k. with that? I was over 18 for half of my Sr. year in High School. Should we force teacher's to carry? Your plan is to do nothing and hope for the best. You can see where hoping for the best has gotten us. Nowhere. I'm glad that my daughter's are through with School. Reoublucan's want to bust Biden's balls over a suicide bomber but don't want to do anything to try and prevent this suicide shooter. Interesting. I think somebody is ******* on the NRA's hind teet.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
FOX News is doing nothing but blaming the Police. I hope you Republicans are proud of your party. Sometimes the status quo isn't working. Just hoping that this never happens again isn't working. Putting a guard with a handgun doesn't stand a chance against somebody with an AR-15. Wake up already. Nobody wants your guns. Change is o.k.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
This school had armed officers and it didn't matter. Your 5 officers to zero officers isn't a fair comparison. Why don't we arm all 18 year olds in High School? Are you o.k. with that? I was over 18 for half of my Sr. year in High School. Should we force teacher's to carry? Your plan is to do nothing and hope for the best. You can see where hoping for the best has gotten us. Nowhere. I'm glad that my daughter's are through with School. Reoublucan's want to bust Biden's balls over a suicide bomber but don't want to do anything to try and prevent this suicide shooter. Interesting. I think somebody is ******* on the NRA's hind teet.
Ok, How would you have prevented the killing of these people?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Did you know?

"Which types of firearms are most commonly used in gun murders in the U.S.?

In 2020, handguns were involved in 59% of the 13,620 U.S. gun murders and non-negligent manslaughters
for which data is available, according to the FBI. Rifles – the category that includes guns sometimes referred to as “assault weapons” – were involved in 3% of firearm murders. Shotguns were involved in 1%. The remainder of gun homicides and non-negligent manslaughters (36%) involved other kinds of firearms or those classified as “type not stated.”

Handguns. That's right. Not these rifles everyone wants to ban because they look so scary... it's handguns. Do you think there are no gun laws in place for handguns? Are these laws stopping people from using handguns to kill people? Tell us how these laws will stop someone from killing when they don't care about the laws to begin with. Are they suddenly going to obey the law because you made more of them or made them more strict? Really? Is this how you people think?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Yet one more area the left wants to ignore as they blindly follow Biden's policies.

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Why do we pay the feds all of this money and the police all of this money, when they’re afraid to risk their lives to save elementary school kids?

I wish I could buy dinner for the border patrol agent who took out the shooter, he’s a real man, IMO. Iirc that’s who stopped the psycho shooter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.