Jun 8, 2018
Biden's America

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Can these people be more stupid. Biden followers I mean.

Biden said he will stop fossil fuel.
Biden said he will make us go green.
Well before Putin invaded Ukraine Biden's agenda was already under way.
Gas prices were tracking up at a steady rate from day 1 of Biden.
People speak up about gas prices.
Biden starts placing blame elsewhere.
Biden causes major inflation.
Biden places blame elsewhere.
People complain more.
Biden blames Putin.

Biden makes a statement that when it comes to gas prices we are going through a transition and "god willing" when we are through it will not be reliant on fossil fuels.
This statement confirms it is his doing.
Biden's energy person has said the point is to make the transition hurt with higher gas prices.
She is admitting they are doing it on purpose AND that they want Americans to suffer with the higher prices. By doing this they think we will more willingly want to go green.
Now, ask the government how they plan to create the energy for these EV.
Now, ask the government why they are ok with importing oil from other countries still and not using our own oil when other countries don't care about how dirty they are when they get their oil. Ask them why it is ok for other countries to contribute to GLOBAL warming and we happily take their oil when we produce cleaner oil in a much cleaner way than other countries.

Biden is making YOU pay more for gas and is making you participate to a greater degree in global warming by importing oil from dirty sources all while preaching to YOU about going green. Do you libertards see the hypocrisy????

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Not totally. He refuses to provide evidence, then claims he "already did".
He throws red herrings when called out on his BS.
He refuses to answer when it is shown he has not answered.
He DOES make a lot of the reasoning errors.
He doesn't feign offense, but he DOES constantly lash out like someone who is offended, then claims he is NOT offended.
I don't think his goal is to derail a discussion; I just think he hates it when he is not given a participation trophy for stating erroneous views that he is incapable of supporting with a cogent argument.
He "knows" he is "right" and does not like it when he is proved wrong, and will fight to the death to maintain his "I am right" feeling in full disregard of facts.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Dude, you are the bullshitter here.
Feel free to provide examples. I've asked Thxone to do the same, and got nothing.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
F*ck YES!!!

“We in Florida, there is no way we will ever support this W.H.O. thing … that’s not going to happen. No way,” DeSantis said during a press conference in Cape Coral, Florida.

“But you saw, I mean, you saw a lot of these elites advocate very pernicious policies,” he added, noting that “part of the reason people want to move here is because we rejected those policies, but they advocated very pernicious policies, including locking kids out of school.”

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Not totally. He refuses to provide evidence, then claims he "already did".
He throws red herrings when called out on his BS.
He refuses to answer when it is shown he has not answered.
He DOES make a lot of the reasoning errors.
He doesn't feign offense, but he DOES constantly lash out like someone who is offended, then claims he is NOT offended.
I don't think his goal is to derail a discussion; I just think he hates it when he is not given a participation trophy for stating erroneous views that he is incapable of supporting with a cogent argument.
He "knows" he is "right" and does not like it when he is proved wrong, and will fight to the death to maintain his "I am right" feeling in full disregard of facts.
What are you even talking about? You have attempted to shift focus, yet again, away from what I have proven you to do by veering off on this diatribe.

You ask for PROOF that YOU quoted something I never said. Or said I said something I never said.

I showed you PROOF. The PROOF you ask for. Period, end of discussion. Party over. Go eat some asss. Not hot women asss but rather your preferred sweaty, hairy man asss.

We already know your goal is not providing helpful, useful or unbiased information to any discussion but rather it is to bash people over any and all topics for discussion.

I am not offended by you, I am frustrated at and with you.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
ANOTHER 18 YEAR OLD SHOOTER, just like the guy that shot up the black grocery store. Are these barely adults being manipulated all their lives? Wtf is this? I bet an AR was used or a ghost gun. Is this an FBI op?

This is beyond sad. Goddamn that’s awful.

Last edited:

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
"Robb" Elementary, how ironic

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Quit playing your stupid games. Biden is so old and falling apart that he wears adult diapers. The “president” of the entire USA is wearing adult diapers. Does that not concern you as to his quality of leadership that he’s capable of? For f*ck’s sake, he can’t even read off a teleprompter.
He wears adult diapers? So does my nephew who is under 40. Do you wear them, or just empty onto your LaZBoy and have your PCA clean it up?
That would be really rude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.