Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
I am still trying to figure out why this administration cares more about GIVING billions of dollars to other countries instead of helping things here at home.
Because our current government performed a coup and does not represent the American people, and the federal gov is actually trying to intentionally collapse our nation on every front, currently. Our federal gov has been completely hijacked.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Because our current government performed a coup and does not represent the American people, and the federal gov is actually trying to intentionally collapse our nation on every front, currently. Our federal gov has been completely hijacked.
I bet there’s snitches in here, too, that would report me for saying that to the Gestapo FBI and DHS, if that was a thing, yet. We are really in the territory where Americans are being imprisoned for legal and constitutionally guarded activities.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Proof of this? 100 Republicans voted for the aid to Ukraine. Hijacked by who? Let me guess, the third reich or fourth reich has infiltrated our Government and is taking over everything. Cuckoo

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
The exact response i was expecting LOL 🤡 thanks for proving im correct :LOL:
Sorry I am insensitive to you fragile feelings.
Would you like another participation trophy?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Proof of this? 100 Republicans voted for the aid to Ukraine. Hijacked by who? Let me guess, the third reich or fourth reich has infiltrated our Government and is taking over everything. Cuckoo
Don’t ask him for proof. Like Thx, he’ll just claim he already gave it, or you’re not smart enough to understand it, or that you need to find it yourself.

Just a lot of empty chatter with no value whatsoever.

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Don’t ask him for proof. Like Thx, he’ll just claim he already gave it, or you’re not smart enough to understand it, or that you need to find it yourself.

Just a lot of empty chatter with no value whatsoever.
Hey... I haven't said anything for a bit to you. But since you want to bring me up, how about you answer my question you outright dodged?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
The Fourth Reich basically, yea. Ask the OSS about it.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Hey... I haven't said anything for a bit to you. But since you want to bring me up, how about you answer my question you outright dodged?
Which one?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

Shane361

CarAudio.com Recruit
May 6, 2022
Biden controls what the Saudis pull from the ground? The Canadians? The Russians?
You don't even realize how STUPID you look using that as a comeback.

There are three types of people in the world.
1. Rockstars/MAGA/Republicans
2. Democrats and Liberals going....didn't like Trump....but this isn't exactly working.
3. Then there are people like you(idiots)...standing in front of Biden and this Administration still screaming at Trump when the world is litteraly going to hell.

Last edited:

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
No proof. Why even ask for proof at this point? I already know the answer. There isn't any.
Bobby, we’re literally giving billions in weapons to Nazis in Ukraine, such as the Azov Battalion. Stop being an ignoramus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.