Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I did not miss the point. The money simply will not be used. It's not going to just vanish. There is no bait and switch. I'm a democrat and don't think they should be giving people free money. Do you know how money works bro?
Do I know how money works? Kind of. I know that the United States of America is TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. I know that because of this debt, the paper money you hold in your hand is worthless. So they are not giving people "free" money, they are giving people debt.

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
I did not miss the point. The money simply will not be used. It's not going to just vanish. There is no bait and switch. I'm a democrat and don't think they should be giving people free money. Do you know how money works bro?
Do you know how money works? I don't know what you are getting at with "The money simply will not be used." The checks add to the debt, which increases taxes. It's not a bait-and-switch, it's a cause-and-effect.

Reactions: ThxOne

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you know how money works? I don't know what you are getting at with "The money simply will not be used." The checks add to the debt, which increases taxes. It's not a bait-and-switch, it's a cause-and-effect.
Do you know how to read?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The money will not be used means the money will not be used. What part of that do you not understand? I also said I don't think people should be getting checks because, yes, it adds to the debt. Also I know how your mom works on deez nuts. There is that better?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I genuinely hope that the retards that are plotting to storm the Capitol actually do so and are shot down like the pieces of shit that they are.

• Love
Reactions: THATpurpleKUSH

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Since I'm the only one here that does any sort of research and/or fact checking. The new stimulus guidelines will "only" save $12 billion. So I guess they should print all new paperwork and change everything so that it now says $1.88 trillion stimulus package. Literally lmfao.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Since I'm the only one here that does any sort of research and/or fact checking. The new stimulus guidelines will "only" save $12 billion. So I guess they should print all new paperwork and change everything so that it now says $1.88 trillion stimulus package. Literally lmfao.
Less than 9% of the 1.whatever trillion dollars is actually going to anything COVID related. That's $171b of $1.9T. It's supposed to be a COVID relief bill. Sounds like dirty pool to me. Democrats are actually saying they don't give a **** about the US debt because they can just tax the **** out of everyone and everything. So they will take whatever monies they want right now for whatever they want and nobody will do a damn thing about it.

There is NO good reason they couldn't do a no shit COVID only bill. That shit could have been done and done many times over and they could worry about the rest of the bullshit they are passing for their own agenda at a later date. But they know nobody is gonna fall for that bullshit so they put it all in a COVID bill so they could hold relief hostage until they get their way. That's how they roll. They don't give a **** about this country or its citizens. They want their own agendas taken care of so they can makes deals and money.

Reactions: Cynic0l

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
But before they let you in, you got to meet the guy with rubber gloves and 24" swabs.
Yo I finally found out why birds always sit on power lines. That's how they recharge. The birds are not real.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Yo I finally found out why birds always sit on power lines. That's how they recharge. The birds are not real.
I think you should go sit on one and recharge your brain. Then come back into this thread, and tell us how it went.

Reactions: Clifff150

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I think you should go sit on one and recharge your brain. Then come back into this thread, and tell us how it went.
I could use a recharge.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Nice to know we have a competent administration that is finally getting control of this thing.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Biden hasn't done anything. All you hear basically is Biden = open. That's because all of this bullsh*t is manufactured. It's not hard to end a manufactured lockdown. All you gotta do is say words. There's no real statistics backing up the lockdown, or any legality backing it either. There's definitely not anything keeping people from doing life as normal. There never was. You have to be a complete idiot not to know they were going to open up the country after Biden took office. People were predicting this last summer dude. GTFOutta here.

It's just so blindingly obvious.

Reactions: GTSQ

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
OH, the China virus that was killing our country is suddenly disappearing when China Joe gets into office? Oh really? You don't say? You mean that the Chinese now have their president in office so they don't need to control us with the virus anymore? OHHH ok, got it. You see how that works?

Reactions: GTSQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days