Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
The unusual part is that his craziness put him under the microscope like no other POTUS has been since Nixon. All sorts of investigations going on, and they decide to bring box upon box of documents from the White House to one of his properties upon his departure.
That screams a lack of logic or common sense.
Perhaps staff brought them while he was still in office. Perhaps movers just grabbed whatever from the white house when he moved out. Perhaps the items in question were planted/mixed in with their belongings so it could be used against him later. The truth is, we don't know why they were there, just that they were there... at least according to that media source anyway.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Perhaps staff brought them while he was still in office. Perhaps movers just grabbed whatever from the white house when he moved out. Perhaps the items in question were planted/mixed in with their belongings so it could be used against him later. The truth is, we don't know why they were there, just that they were there... at least according to that media source anyway.
If the National Archives and Trump’s attorneys and advisers are making public statements about the situation, I’d bet my last dollar that it isn’t “MSM fake news”, and that it wasn’t planted by some nefarious enemy.
It could be totally innocuous, but still exhibits very obvious poor judgement, given the investigations he is under.
It’s like being under a tax audit and suddenly deciding to get rid of business records to make room in your file cabinet. Maybe innocent, but DUMB.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
If the National Archives and Trump’s attorneys and advisers are making public statements about the situation, I’d bet my lady dollar that it isn’t “MSM fake news”, and that it wasn’t planted by some nefarious enemy.
It could be totally innocuous, but still exhibits very obvious poor judgement, given the investigations he is under.
It’s like being under a tax audit and suddenly deciding to get rid of business records to make room in your file cabinet. Maybe innocent, but DUMB.
I don't disagree. Many Presidents worked from home as well. I am sure this isn't the first time something like this happened.

Where my brain kicks in on something like this is how does anyone suddenly know there are documents at Mar-A-Lago? Why now... shouldn't they have known then and requested they be returned. That is the part that seems fishy to me.

I am curious what documents these are. Clearly they can't be to secret as to cause national security concerns or they again would have requested them back. Wanna take bets they are documents on congressional members and or voting?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
I don't disagree. Many Presidents worked from home as well. I am sure this isn't the first time something like this happened.

Where my brain kicks in on something like this is how does anyone suddenly know there are documents at Mar-A-Lago? Why now... shouldn't they have known then and requested they be returned. That is the part that seems fishy to me.

I am curious what documents these are. Clearly they can't be to secret as to cause national security concerns or they again would have requested them back. Wanna take bets they are documents on congressional members and or voting?
They did say that they included stuff like his self-described love letters to a Communist leader, other communiques, etc., but if ANYTHING gets taken that is not supposed to be, it raises questions. Nature of the beast. Even moreso given the investigations ongoing.
The article gives good info about it, including issues of past administrations and how they differ from this one and this situation.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
They did say that they included stuff like his self-described love letters to a Communist leader, other communiques, etc., but if ANYTHING gets taken that is not supposed to be, it raises questions. Nature of the beast. Even moreso given the investigations ongoing.
The article gives good info about it, including issues of past administrations and how they differ from this one and this situation.
I am curious what comes of this.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

Last edited:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Probably a criminal that the left has been easy on like so many other criminals they let back out on the streets who also committed crimes when they were let back out of their cages.
Possible, but North Carolina is a red state, and he was out on bail pending trial, not released after conviction.
Maybe it’s a red state that leans left. Which would be odd.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Possible, but North Carolina is a red state, and he was out on bail pending trial, not released after conviction.
Maybe it’s a red state that leans left. Which would be odd.
It's trickled down in to red states as well. Letting people go who shouldn't be let out. This second Rona is messing with my head.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
It's trickled down in to red states as well. Letting people go who shouldn't be let out. This second Rona is messing with my head.
The feds don’t prosecute local crimes or arrest people for attempted murder. That would be mayors of cities who appoint the DAs. They’re responsible for it. Being a red or blue state makes zero difference. It’s common to have a blue city in a red state.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Economy booming, Covid down. Winning.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
The feds don’t prosecute local crimes or arrest people for attempted murder. That would be mayors of cities who appoint the DAs. They’re responsible for it. Being a red or blue state makes zero difference. It’s common to have a blue city in a red state.
Where the f*ck do you get your info from bro? Quit running your mouth about shit you know nothing about. Jesus f*cking christ

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.