Biden/Harris. Winners only.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
I wonder if fakeJesus will be angry at these farmers for taking advantage of the pandemic times we are in…

3A2C5081-317A-4629-8CAD-55AFCA75A7FE.jpeg

Last edited:

Jonnyswboy

retarded
Jun 28, 2019

Reactions: RobGMN

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Fox News has literally become one of those "reality shows". I mean I understand the need for ratings and views but do those people seriously have any pride or self worth whatsoever. That place is literally so much cringe. Most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in my life. Literally full blow anti science, anti American, anti education, I cannot even understand. Good luck being losers in this country. Move to Russia commies

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Fox News has literally become one of those "reality shows". I mean I understand the need for ratings and views but do those people seriously have any pride or self worth whatsoever. That place is literally so much cringe. Most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in my life. Literally full blow anti science, anti American, anti education, I cannot even understand. Good luck being losers in this country. Move to Russia commies
All of the Trump cult has jumped ship and watches Newsmax and OAN now. They got pissed at FOX after they declared Biden the winner (finally).

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
2CD67F84-7419-48C1-8BFF-0BC1FC5BEFB9.jpeg

Jonnyswboy

retarded
Jun 28, 2019
Ironically, my USO shares are winning and my TAN shares are plummeting. I guess the green new deal isn't popular.
Do you actually think that when oil/gas price goes up that it's because someone bought another solar panel and that the oil company is less profitable? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: RobGMN

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Finally! Finally, Republicans, the gutless cowards they are, are starting to stand up to that loser trump. Mike Pence called him and his ideas un -American, which of course intelligent people have known for years. Some how this shit hole hasn't figured it out. We all know you're easily manipulated and one of those "bandwagon" people so of course you will jump on sooner or later .

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Finally! Finally, Republicans, the gutless cowards they are, are starting to stand up to that loser trump. Mike Pence called him and his ideas un -American, which of course intelligent people have known for years. Some how this shit hole hasn't figured it out. We all know you're easily manipulated and one of those "bandwagon" people so of course you will jump on sooner or later .
But, but, but, the election was stolen! It’s a fact! Trump said so!

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
BLM... supported by Biden's administration right? Allowed to ransack many cities while Biden's administration told us "nothing to see here" "these are peaceful protesters".

Now Biden's buddies are being investigated? I am guessing they didn't give those kickbacks to Biden's administration. Don't they know if you make deals with criminals they are probably gonna stab you in the back?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Well, this is unusual.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
He also tore up a ton of documents as well on the regular so much so staff were pleading with him to stop and he wouldn't. Said staff would then spend hours and hours of tax payer dollars scotch taping them back together.

And let's be real here every administration has some sort of problem with sending in all records including deleting emails. It just wasn't his administration every one has done it since the law was put into effect because of the Watergate Scandal that took down Nixon. It has done a good job for the most part but every administration deletes or throws something away they shouldn't that should go to the National Archives and Records Administration.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
He also tore up a ton of documents as well on the regular so much so staff were pleading with him to stop and he wouldn't. Said staff would then spend hours and hours of tax payer dollars scotch taping them back together.

And let's be real here every administration has some sort of problem with sending in all records including deleting emails. It just wasn't his administration every one has done it since the law was put into effect because of the Watergate Scandal that took down Nixon. It has done a good job for the most part but every administration deletes or throws something away they shouldn't that should go to the National Archives and Records Administration.
The unusual part is that his craziness put him under the microscope like no other POTUS has been since Nixon. All sorts of investigations going on, and they decide to bring box upon box of documents from the White House to one of his properties upon his departure.
That screams a lack of logic or common sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.