Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
No. He actually brokered the deal. It’s history, not an opinion.

“ On Thursday, Trump tweeted that he had spoken with the leaders of Saudi Arabia and Russia — whose price war combined with a sharp drop in demand due to the coronavirus pandemic to tank oil prices — and expected them to cut production, which "will be GREAT for the oil and gas industry!" Indeed, oil prices shot up after Trump's tweet and continued rising early Friday.”
"shot up"? to what... still way under Biden's current situation.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Obama and Biden both wanted higher oil prices. They both said that very thing. Oil prices are higher under both of these Presidents. Think about what? They are getting what they wanted.
I was paying $1.33/gallon when Obama was President. I still don't give him credit for it thought. Presidents don't fukking set gas prices. You saying that they both "wanted" higher oil prices is ridiculous.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
"shot up"? to what... still way under Biden's current situation.
And so was the stock market.
Gas was higher under Bush than it ever has been in history. It is cheaper now, and we make more income now.

The key is to look at not just gas or oil prices, but the overall picture, the COL. The cost of living will always rise over time. So will income. The trick is to make sure the income rises more than the cost of living.
That shouldn't be the job of the government, it should be ours. The problem is, too many people don't have the power, so we end up with things like minimum wage law, health insurance laws, etc. so that the powerful don't crush the non-powerful. So that people working full time make enough to survive.
But that's a whole other argument.

The fact is that oil and gas shot up due to a direct push by the previous POTUS to increase prices, yet there were no "I did that" Trump stickers on gas pumps, no one complaining about prices going up. Simply a push to spend billions and billions of our dollars on a wall that would no nothing, while actually believing "Mexico will pay for it".

People are bitching about Biden yet never bitched about Trump when he did worse. Do you find that odd?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Well I guess we can all agree... gas prices blow.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Well I guess we can all agree... gas prices blow.
I'd accept lower, as long as there were no associated costs to it.
Action, reaction.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
F99E11F0-3256-4EAB-832E-D4D369068F46.jpeg

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Are y'all still crying about a buck or two per tank? That is crazy. I can't imagine what it must be like. Also for the losers with Biden Derangement Syndrome that will believe anything Fox News tells them as long as it's anti Biden... The economy grew in 2021 at the fastest rate since 1984 because the previous president is such a loser that he didn't even realize he was running this country into the ground. It's insane that you people really don't know what a schmuck that guy is. He's literally know as Mr. Bankruptcy. Let's Go Biden!

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
Oil prices continue to rise..... 3$/gal. LOL, get ready for $6+/gallon....keep pushing that green energy - we are all winning right?
Ironically, my USO shares are winning and my TAN shares are plummeting. I guess the green new deal isn't popular.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
I had to check online because I'm not such a poor loser that I get triggered by gas prices. Here in Atlanta prices have gone down or stayed the same. Winning.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Greatest embarrassment
No one will eclipse Trump. I will hold that truth until the day I die.
Impeached TWICE.
Economic failure.
Delivered less than 25% of his promises.
Complete and utter fool on the world stage.
A joke of a human.
His followers are no better.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael Waters

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
I've never seen this movie but this clip perfectly explains how retarded this place is as well as Trumptards and 90 percent of Republicans. This literally describes YOU bro. Lmao

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
I've never seen this movie but this clip perfectly explains how retarded this place is as well as Trumptards and 90 percent of Republicans. This literally describes YOU bro. Lmao

Tropic Thunder was a meh movie that people only heard of after it caused a stir, much like The Interview and The Closer.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Tropic Thunder was a meh movie that people only heard of after it caused a stir, much like The Interview and The Closer.
Never seen or heard of either one of those

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.