Biden/Harris. Winners only.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Trump inferred that they act, so they did. Democrats infer that the border will be a more open place, so people come to the border. You still don’t get the point. Not surprising at all that you go off on a tangent to prove a point that I’m not even disputing.
Trump outright declared the election results were a lie (which was a lie), and directly stated "We are going to the Capitol" (which was also a lie, since he didn't even actually go. he let his patsies take the fall, comically).

I am interested in the Biden campaign promise that suggested it would be OK for people to come across the border illegally en masse.
Would you be willing to dig that one up, because I can't find it?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Pretty easy to find for yourself. They stopped the building of Trumps wall also. Biden and Kamala were very vocal about this during the election. Why rely on someone else to provide proof?
If you throw something out there then you should have proof to back it up. Why should I waste my time to find proof for something that you are stating as fact? You said it so prove it.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
The border wall is still being built but it's being called a levee. It's costing $25 million dollars per mile. Do people realize that this whole wall building is taking away land from American land owners? I guess that's o.k. for the government to come in and take your land?

Screenshot_20211101-095320_Chrome.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
It's weird... I don't solely watch CNN or other left only leaning media and I can see videos of Biden and his Admin literally inviting people to come to the boarder. How is it that you people that support Biden and his admin claim to have no knowledge of what the people you are supporting so blindly have said? How can you support them if you don't know what they are doing???
I just want to see where Biden or Kamala told people to come to the border because it is open? Can you please stop spelling BORDER wrong? It's border not boarder.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
If you throw something out there then you should have proof to back it up. Why should I waste my time to find proof for something that you are stating as fact? You said it so prove it.
Maybe it's a continuation of that whole "The US will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it" ideology?
Imagine getting arrested and being told that YOU have to figure out the law that you may have broken and if they even exist.

The new Miranda: "You may or may not be under arrest. You may or may not have some rights at this time. Figure it out yourself."

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
I guess all these immigrants support democrats because dems aren't for more open Borders?
The border wall is still being built but it's being called a levee. It's costing $25 million dollars per mile. Do people realize that this whole wall building is taking away land from American land owners? I guess that's o.k. for the government to come in and take your land?

View attachment 33302
The really stupid thing is that all those contractors trump hired for the wall will still get paid for work they don't have to do.. It's a breach of contract otherwise. Now we paid for a wall that will never exist.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I guess all these immigrants support democrats because dems aren't for more open Borders?

The really stupid thing is that all those contractors trump hired for the wall will still get paid for work they don't have to do.. It's a breach of contract otherwise. Now we paid for a wall that will never exist.
Maybe Trump shouldn't have promised the American people that Mexico would be writing a check to pay for the wall. I feel sorry for the American people that are getting their land taken away by the government. Land that has been in their families for over a hundred years, gone. No questions asked. All for a wall that they know will do nothing to stop immigrants.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

Kind of like awarding contracts for the build before they acquired titles to the land that they were supposed to build on.
Government waste seems de rigeur for every administration.

But if Mexico paid for the wall, why do we care about wasteful spending. It's not OUR money, right?

Maybe if Trump didn't try to circumvent the system, we wouldn't be thinking about these wasted funds to begin with:
"The Trump administration increased its use of Defense dollars to build portions of the border wall after Congress refused to appropriate money toward the project in early 2019.
On Friday, Deputy Pentagon Spokesman Jamal Brown said, "Consistent with [President Biden’s] proclamation, the Department of Defense is proceeding with canceling all border barrier construction projects paid for with funds originally intended for other military missions and functions such as schools for military children, overseas military construction projects in partner nations, and the National Guard and Reserve equipment account."

Congress said no, but Trump doesn't believe in our system of governance, apparently.

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
I just want to see where Biden or Kamala told people to come to the border because it is open? Can you please stop spelling BORDER wrong? It's border not boarder.
LOL nope. As I said, it's for the grammar police. Search for the errors and enjoiy the hunt.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Dude, I gave you the dictionary definition of the word opinion. You are ignoring it and continuing to argue. I rest my fuucking case.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Dude, I gave you the dictionary definition of the word opinion. You are ignoring it and continuing to argue. I rest my fuucking case.
And your filibuster continues.

Without being able to prove anything you claim, you HAVE no "fuuucking case". And as usual, you cannot provide proof.
You are literally being typical of yourself.
Damn ironic.

And, you provided the definition of opinion. So what? That doesn't preclude someone from pointing out that your opinion is wrong. And, simply HAVING am opinion doesn't mean it's "right".
Maybe not in your world of participation trophies, but in the REAL world an opinion can absolutely be wrong. Grown up life is scary, huh?

Last edited:

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
LOL nope. As I said, it's for the grammar police. Search for the errors and enjoiy the hunt.
The "grammar police" have to find proof of a claim that Biden extended an invitation for foreigners to enter the country illegally?
Do you even know what the term "grammar police" means?
You are out of your depth in almost any conversation you choose to participate in, aren't you...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
And your filibuster continues.

Without being able to prove anything you claim, you HAVE no "fuuucking case". And as usual, you cannot provide proof.
You are literally being typical of yourself.
Damn ironic.

And, you provided the definition of opinion. So what? That doesn't preclude someone from pointing out that your opinion is wrong. And, simply HAVING am opinion doesn't mean it's "right".
Maybe not in your world of participation trophies, but in the REAL world an opinion can absolutely be wrong. Grown up life is scary, huh?
First off stupid, an opinion does not have to be proven. There is no right or wrong opinion you retard. Good job paying attention to or rather ignoring the dictionary definition of opinion. Retard.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
The "grammar police" have to find proof of a claim that Biden extended an invitation for foreigners to enter the country illegally?
Do you even know what the term "grammar police" means?
You are out of your depth in almost any conversation you choose to participate in, aren't you...
The grammar police is for my use of the word border and not boarder. Seriously, stop making yourself part of the conversation, you're retarded.

Reactions: metalheadjoe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.