Biden/Harris. Winners only.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
This how this party answer direct questions. Like children in trouble, they don't answer they call out other people and point fingers. Very mature and grown up.

I assume you mean "the party in office now" does this.
Last year would you also have said "the party in office now does this", since it's EXACLTY what they did? Or does it only bother you if it's Democrats?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Can you imagine trying to be the spokesperson for Joe Biden right now? Jen Psaki is an absolute genius. I don’t know anyone who can defend what that potato brain says with as much clarity and intelligence as she does. She has the hardest job on planet earth.
Should of seen the last administration.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I assume you mean "the party in office now" does this.
Last year would you also have said "the party in office now does this", since it's EXACLTY what they did? Or does it only bother you if it's Democrats?
It bothers me the same way you bother me.

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
sitting on toilet
LOL @ Chris Cuomo being suspended from CNN....keep on winning dems

Reactions: Buck

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Lmfao. That post literally proves that you are a f*cking idiot. Keep on losing loser

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Well at least you have learned when to give up. Maybe next we will work on you changing that god-awful ugly profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: Buck

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
Chris Cuomo was in a political office? Was he elected or appointed?

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Chris Cuomo was in a political office? Was he elected or appointed?
Do you really need someone to explain to you what thx means when he says that? You know, Chris Cuomo's brother was the democratic governor of New York, and Chris helped cover up for his democratic brother's crimes, using his position as a news media person to try to keep his corrupt, democratic brother in office? Cuomo intentionally sent covid patients into nursing homes to kill them. Don't have to pay SS if the old people are all die, and, so, the state's budget opens up for Cuomo to use for what he wants to do, which is very obviously not taking care of old people.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN
Do you really need someone to explain to you what thx means when he says that? You know, Chris Cuomo's brother was the democratic governor of New York, and Chris helped cover up for his democratic brother's crimes, using his position as a news media person to try to keep his corrupt, democratic brother in office? Cuomo intentionally sent covid patients into nursing homes to kill them. Don't have to pay SS if the old people are all die, and, so, the state's budget opens up for Cuomo to use for what he wants to do, which is very obviously not taking care of old people.
Ahh, so because he is a Democrat private citizen, he represents the entire party with his screwup.

I guess every time a Republican private citizen screws up, we get to say the Republican Party is not “winning”.

If it’s people that are not politicians, but are directly involved with politicians, does that make the “not winning” accolade stronger?
If you want to play that game, you’d better be damn sure every Republican is clean as a whistle (hint: THEY AREN’T).
Glass houses, dude.

What is your proof for your conspiracy fantasy about the nursing homes?
Trump paid for US Citizens infected with COVID to fly around the US in order to spread the virus faster.
Does that bother you at all?

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Well at least you have learned when to give up. Maybe next we will work on you changing that god-awful ugly profile pic.
Lmfao! Jealousy will get you nowhere bro. You're such a dork. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
MN

When the Trump flag that’s still on your trailer isn’t enough to say “I’m a dope”.

But why did Trump raise the price from $40 to $60? That’s a 50% increase. Hard to blame Biden for this one.

Made in China, BTW.

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Lmfao! Jealousy will get you nowhere bro. You're such a dork. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg not the dork argument, my god you are such an alpha troll

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
More than 459 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,128 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 28)

• Jonnyswboy
  • NSTALN
  • R
  • E
  • D
  • thisiskindaathrowawayngl

Latest posts

Most posts - Past 30 days