Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
So does the black dude who ran over a bunch of white people at the parade the other day. That was a racist attack, and the media is covering it up. The dude who ran the parade people over with a car seemed to genuinely be a black supremacist. I hate any person that thinks any race is supreme over another.....that's just not how life works. It's so stupid, but I guess that's why you run a bunch of people over at a parade, is because you're a lost f*cking moron.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
That is true. Anyone that loves getting pissed on by Russian whores is more than likely the sub in any encounter. I would bet my life that Trump has been tied up in a gimp suit with a ball gag before.
Oooh sounds kinky!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So does the black dude who ran over a bunch of white people at the parade the other day. That was a racist attack, and the media is covering it up. The dude who ran the parade people over with a car seemed to genuinely be a black supremacist. I hate any person that thinks any race is supreme over another.....that's just not how life works. It's so stupid, but I guess that's why you run a bunch of people over at a parade, is because you're a lost f*cking moron.
I don't know where you get your news from but it's been the top story of almost everything I've read since the day it happened.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Oooh sounds kinky!
Id rather be pissed on than pissed off any day. I've NEVER understood why people say the opposite.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
I don't know where you get your news from but it's been the top story of almost everything I've read since the day it happened.
Do white people get to go burn down everything with no consequences because a racist black dude ran over a bunch of white people?

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
Do white people get to go burn down everything with no consequences because a racist black dude ran over a bunch of white people?
I doubt many white people want To burn down anything at all because of this. We just want these people to have a job work pay their bills pay their taxes follow the law and contribute to society.

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
Time to knock out your christmas shopping!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Lmao. To paraphrase your own words WTF does that have anything to do with what I said. F*cking moron. I used to think you were just below average IQ but there's no way in hell you don't have Down Syndrome.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I doubt many white people want To burn down anything at all because of this. We just want these people to have a job work pay their bills pay their taxes follow the law and contribute to society.
Im most certainly a pyro. I don't have a problem with it. I love how Buck went full retard tho.

Buck - The media is trying to cover it up!

--- No they aren't

Buck - Do white people get to burn down the neighborhood?

-- ???????????

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
That really does explain it. This whole time I thought this place was Forest Gump. Now I realize its Corky.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Id rather be pissed on than pissed off any day. I've NEVER understood why people say the opposite.
At least the piss will keep you warm... And you get to see some hot Russian twat.

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It's quite ironic that @Slo_Ride likes piss but doesn't like bud light.
Russian whore piss has way more alcohol content bro. I dont drink alcoholic beverages with less than 8% abv. Bud Light doesn't even have half of that. Don't drink a lot of liquor these days either. I've invested a good bit in wine and I enjoy it. 12-13% range, I prefer dry over sweet any day. I don't expect you to know anything about that tho my bro. Stick to your Bud and fireball. Hey what ever makes you happy.

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
Russian whore piss has way more alcohol content bro. I dont drink alcoholic beverages with less than 8% abv. Bud Light doesn't even have half of that. Don't drink a lot of liquor these days either. I've invested a good bit in wine and I enjoy it. 12-13% range, I prefer dry over sweet any day. I don't expect you to know anything about that tho my bro. Stick to your Bud and fireball. Hey what ever makes you happy.
Get loose off the Joose?

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Can tell you as almost full blooded Italian. Been drinking wine since I was 5. Was a rule if you are 5 and at a family dinner you got a very small glass if you wanted one, both sides are like that. Nothing like a good bottle of wine on a cold winters night with some venison summer sausage, sharp cheddar and ritz crackers. Still got a couple bottles of wine that parental units had imported from Italy somewhere around here. Both are a iirc not dry but not too sweet which is perfect. I do need to pick up some good champagne though for new years. Kinda hard to find a sweet champagne around here for some odd reason except for the cheap crap.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Can tell you as almost full blooded Italian. Been drinking wine since I was 5. Was a rule if you are 5 and at a family dinner you got a very small glass if you wanted one, both sides are like that. Nothing like a good bottle of wine on a cold winters night with some venison summer sausage, sharp cheddar and ritz crackers. Still got a couple bottles of wine that parental units had imported from Italy somewhere around here. Both are a iirc not dry but not too sweet which is perfect. I do need to pick up some good champagne though for new years. Kinda hard to find a sweet champagne around here for some odd reason except for the cheap crap.
Kind of the same for me except I'm French on my mother's side. Most Americans can't even understand my grandmother's English because her accent is so thick. I still have many many relatives in France and have been there literally more times than I can remember. Even lived there a couple of times. My dad's side of the family is English and I've traced their back to when they lived in England in the 16th century, to when they came to the US and made there way down the east coast.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

audioholic

not a moderator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
You do know that Hillary isn't president right?
Leave it to you to sum up the discussion with a child-like mentality. Don't stop being you, it's fun to witness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 28)

• ThxOne
  • SlugButter
  • Buck
  • D

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds