Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Many people don't think the virus is a hoax, but that lockdowns are a hoax. Context like that matters very significantly.
Well I can assure you that the curfew, lockdown, and quarantine were not a hoax. I was threatened several times by police that I would be locked up if I did not comply

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
sitting on toilet
Fact : Since March of this year the Biden admin. has released 95,000 illegal immigrants into the US

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Fact : Since March of this year the Biden admin. has released 95,000 illegal immigrants into the US
Somebody has to do your job while you are sitting on the toilet

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
With all the lies and misinformation spread here I don't think y'all need to be talking about slander

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
With all the lies and misinformation spread here I don't think y'all need to be talking about slander
I am specifically referencing his calling me:

A rapist
A woman beater
A homophobe

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jul 1, 2021
MN
I am specifically referencing his calling me:

A rapist
A woman beater
A homophobe
I called you an advocate of rape. I proved it by quoting your words where you advocate rape.
I called you an advocate of beating women. I quoted your words where you described doing it to at least two women and your description of them deserving it.
I called you a homophobe because you use homosexuality as an attempt to insult people. If you think homosexuality is a way to insult, you are a homophobe by definition.

Sue me for slander. Disregarding the fact that my words couldn’t hurt your reputation because no one gives a shlt about you or even knows who you are, your own words would bury you in court so fast, your head would spin.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I called you an advocate of rape. I proved it by quoting your words where you advocate rape.
I called you an advocate of beating women. I quoted your words where you described doing it to at least two women and your description of them deserving it.
I called you a homophobe because you use homosexuality as an attempt to insult people. If you think homosexuality is a way to insult, you are a homophobe by definition.

Sue me for slander. Disregarding the fact that my words couldn’t hurt your reputation because no one gives a shlt about you or even knows who you are, your own words would bury you in court so fast, your head would spin.
You sure hold on to a lot of hatred along with your bigoted stupidity. Who said anything about suing anyone? Go read your own post since your small brain has no room for memory apparently. You specifically said I was those things as well.

How about you give this a try... Stop bringing me up or commenting on my post. You won't have to attempt to put me down and I won't have to read your ignorance.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Fauci should be hung on the White House lawn for being a huge player in funding gain of function research which lead to everything the whole world is going through right now. Fauci paid for virus research that was ultimately used to kill many Americans.
Then Trump should be hung for saying all of this bullshitt repeatedly. Which led to a shitt load of unnecessary deaths.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Prove it?
Very easy to find this info for yourself. I live on the border and it’s actually more than 95,000. They’ve closed down all the roadside border patrol stations completely now, which is actually kind of nice being able to drive through for work without waiting in a line. I’ve been here for 15 years and I’ve never seen so many people coming through here. The migrants who do come through here didn’t claim asylum and won’t even be counted. They don’t count the people who got away.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Well I can assure you that the curfew, lockdown, and quarantine were not a hoax. I was threatened several times by police that I would be locked up if I did not comply
By hoax people mean not necessary. If the lockdowns worked, then wouldn't we already be over this? Matter of fact, there's a good bit of evidence saying the lockdowns made the virus situation worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jul 1, 2021
MN
You sure hold on to a lot of hatred along with your bigoted stupidity. Who said anything about suing anyone? Go read your own post since your small brain has no room for memory apparently. You specifically said I was those things as well.

How about you give this a try... Stop bringing me up or commenting on my post. You won't have to attempt to put me down and I won't have to read your ignorance.
I have a good memory. Facts are not about "like" or "hate". They just ARE.
I suppose if you don't want people commenting on your posts, you could always stop posting in a public chat forum.
Or step up your game and don't give them the ammo to shred you.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jul 1, 2021
MN
So the art gallery got a $500,000 in "COVID disaster assistance loans" just before it opened and hosted Hunter's paintings sale. None of you Biden supporters see a problem with that?

There is a lot of detail missing.
What kind of money flowed through that gallery before? Why was a similar loan approved by Trump? How much money did Hunter make from the loan? Is Hunter an employee of the gallery, or do they just take a commission for a sale of his work (like most galleries)?
Someone posted a podcast by an anti-vaxxer/COVID-denier in the recent past. HE got a $75,000 COVID grant/loan. A PODCASTER. His job is fully virtual.

Why does he need $75K? A gallery is NOT purely virtual. Perhaps they closed like so many businesses in so many major cities. Perhaps they sell many millions in art and took the loan to cover their payroll.
$500K for an art gallery makes a LOT more sense than $75K for a PODCASTER.

But let the investigation begin. If it was shady, let the prosecution begin.
That's how the law should work.

As an aside, why is everyone so freaked out by Biden's art being sold, and by the gallery getting an SBA Covid relief loan?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slo_Ride

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I have a good memory. Facts are not about "like" or "hate". They just ARE.
I suppose if you don't want people commenting on your posts, you could always stop posting in a public chat forum.
Or step up your game and don't give them the ammo to shred you.
So you admit that people posting on a forum is just ammo for you to shred them with. Thank you for letting everyone know what your goals are when you join a forum.

• Thanks
Reactions: Buck

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
There is a lot of detail missing.
What kind of money flowed through that gallery before? Why was a similar loan approved by Trump? How much money did Hunter make from the loan? Is Hunter an employee of the gallery, or do they just take a commission for a sale of his work (like most galleries)?
Someone posted a podcast by an anti-vaxxer/COVID-denier in the recent past. HE got a $75,000 COVID grant/loan. A PODCASTER. His job is fully virtual.

Why does he need $75K? A gallery is NOT purely virtual. Perhaps they closed like so many businesses in so many major cities. Perhaps they sell many millions in art and took the loan to cover their payroll.
$500K for an art gallery makes a LOT more sense than $75K for a PODCASTER.

But let the investigation begin. If it was shady, let the prosecution begin.
That's how the law should work.

As an aside, why is everyone so freaked out by Biden's art being sold, and by the gallery getting an SBA Covid relief loan?
An additional $80,000 was given to them for payroll protection. That's on top of the half million dollars. Why is this place so special and gets this money when so many other businesses around it are closed with no help.

You are right. There is a lot of... funny you call it "detail"... there is a lot of context missing. As I said before, context matters. Yes, let the investigations start.

Do you see how hypocritical you are? You support your argument by saying there is a lot of detail missing and then try to justify the gallery getting that much money because of the type of business it is while you talk down about a podcaster, an "anti-vaxxer" getting relief. One doesn't share your views but obtained relief within the guidelines of the law. The other is getting relief to help a known crackhead but son of a president sell his art. You choose the scenario that helps the crackhead to follow because that's part of YOUR team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 42)

• audioholic
  • F
  • D
  • SlugButter

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds