Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So those are all republicans? Can you prove that? Can you prove they are racists? How many white kids are watching black athletes? How many white and black and whatever players are all on a football team playing together with no problems? I think you’ve been smoking Hunter Biden’s crack 🙃
He's got that good good!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Lost bro. And repost for atleast the fourth time

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
And I'll post them again when the Vols are brought up. Is there a problem? Bucko posts the same conspiracy BS 100's of times. And you have posted ribeyes at least 10 times. So, what is your issue?
I post different ribeyes and that is very obvious. I do not have a time machine I can't go back and eat the same steak everyday. I also post women, but different women. I also post cars but different cars. That was a pretty idiotic thing to say on your part. Quit posting some pic you found on Facebook years ago. You are only lying to yourself . Like literally bro. Like literally.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I post different ribeyes and that is very obvious. I do not have a time machine I can't go back and eat the same steak everyday. I also post women, but different women. I also post cars but different cars. That was a pretty idiotic thing to say on your part. Quit posting some pic you found on Facebook years ago. You are only lying to yourself . Like literally bro. Like literally.
I'll post a fukking new car, woman, and steak everyday. Should we start now?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
So post some pics of your car audio builds. If your build is already done then post a video. Otherwise, get the fukk off my lawn. All your ladies? Ya right. Post a pic with you and them holding a pic with the current date and time. I'll bet that I don't get a pic. I'll hang up and wait for a pic now. Getting bored already.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So post some pics of your car audio builds. If your build is already done then post a video. Otherwise, get the fukk off my lawn. All your ladies? Ya right. Post a pic with you and them holding a pic with the current date and time. I'll bet that I don't get a pic. I'll hang up and wait for a pic now. Getting bored already.
When did I say all my ladies? Don't smoke rocks bro.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
And I'll post them again when the Vols are brought up. Is there a problem? Bucko posts the same conspiracy BS 100's of times. And you have posted ribeyes at least 10 times. So, what is your issue?
I actually went to UT Knox for computer science for a very short time lol. First football game when I was 18, I watched a drunk girl, while everyone was standing on top of the seats, fall down about 3-4 rows and face-plant right on the concrete seats. She was carried out on a stretcher. It was bad.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Man what the hell is wrong with your boy trump. He is totally senile and deranged. Completely out of his mind. Just a blabbering idiot old geezer. Of course he's still saying the election was rigged. But now he's saying that Obama is really running the country behind the scenes and that the U.S. will cease to exist in three years. This is your guy? That's who you want in charge? He's ten times more retarded that Biden.

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
Retards are gonna retard. Love how you posted nothing but honky ass racist crackers. That's all republicans are. They brainwash their children while they are fucking them so that they don't know any better.
He just went full-troll.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Man what the hell is wrong with your boy trump. He is totally senile and deranged. Completely out of his mind. Just a blabbering idiot old geezer. Of course he's still saying the election was rigged. But now he's saying that Obama is really running the country behind the scenes and that the U.S. will cease to exist in three years. This is your guy? That's who you want in charge? He's ten times more retarded that Biden.
Who are you talking to?

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Trump said a lot of stupid shit but at least you understood what the hell he was talking about. This moron is literally dying before our eyes.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Trump said a lot of stupid shit but at least you understood what the hell he was talking about. This moron is literally dying before our eyes.
Bruh half the shit that trump says is so stupid that NO I don't understand. Anyone can easily understand Joe when he talks. Unless they pretend not to so that they have something to post online.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
So you understand what Biden was just saying in the video? Florida? Robert E Lee?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
So you understand what Biden was just saying in the video? Florida? Robert E Lee?
Man that was worse than my sister all pilled out on pain killers. No CLUE what that guy was talking about.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
He’s always talking about boxing and shit. Old man would throw a hip out when he threw his first “punch.”

• Haha
Reactions: ThxOne

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 41)

• SlugButter
  • ThxOne
  • Buck
  • R
  • NSTALN
  • sherwood71

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds