Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
My daughter's are beautiful. Just like their Mom who was a cheerleader. Homecoming queen for a reason. Now leave them out of this conversation. Take shots at me all you want.
You are way too sensitive Bobbyjoebiden. I'll let you get back to what you call your life.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
You couldn't even keep up with the simple math that I was doing in my head. Go get yourself an abacus or a calculator before you step my way with math.
I wasn't doing math so you are right, I wasn't even trying to keep up. I proved my point... you will never get it but the point was proven. Now, I said I would let you get back to you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Yes, 7 months is around 210 days. And you don't bring up peoples kids, girlfriend, wife, or family up during a one on one talk. That's just wrong in many ways.
Again, I don't care. I made my point. You will never get it or comprehend it. I said I would let you get back to you. If you want to keep beating a dead horse I am gonna start talking shit and you will not like it.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Again, I don't care. I made my point. You will never get it or comprehend it. I said I would let you get back to you. If you want to keep beating a dead horse I am gonna start talking shit and you will not like it.
You proved nothing and you have no concept of what a MONTH is. Talk all the shit you want about me. I couldn't care less. Just keep my daughter's out of the convo. Bag on me all you want. Do you live close to Athens?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
You proved nothing and you have no concept of what a MONTH is. Talk all the shit you want about me. I couldn't care less. Just keep my daughter's out of the convo. Bag on me all you want. Do you live close to Athens?
It's not up to you what I talk about. See, you're brainwashed. You think people are only allowed to talk about what they are told to talk about. I wonder where that shit comes from.

Did I say a month or the month?

Athens is East of Atlanta. About 5 hours north of me. As it states, I live in Saint Marys, Ga.

You are getting real close to seeing your daughters in a whole new way if you keep fuc kin with me.

• Dislike

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
It's not up to you what I talk about. See, you're brainwashed. You think people are only allowed to talk about what they are told to talk about. I wonder where that shit comes from.

Did I say a month or the month?

Athens is East of Atlanta. About 5 hours north of me. As it states, I live in Saint Marys, Ga.

You are getting real close to seeing your daughters in a whole new way if you keep fuc kin with me.
You don't know my daughter's so your opinion or words mean nothing to me. I'm man enough to keep this man v. man. Apparently you can't.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
You don't know my daughter's so your opinion or words mean nothing to me. I'm man enough to keep this man v. man. Apparently you can't.
I can, and I keep trying to give you the choice but apparently you can't just go do whatever you were doing and you seem to want my attention so if that is what you want just let me know.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I can, and I keep trying to give you the choice but apparently you can't just go do whatever you were doing and you seem to want my attention so if that is what you want just let me know.
I already said bring it. Dude I used to be negative 250 talking shit to guys. They were making second accounts just to hate my posts twice. I'm fine.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Bobbyjoebiden, just give up.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Bobbyjoebiden, just give up.
All you gotta do is post facts haha. That's like people making fun of me for posting pictures, when it's them who isn't educated enough to understand them. You know like when people laugh at something they don't understand, even if it's something 100% real and true? That's what it feels it. It's actually not fun. I mean, I could sit here and be like I'm better or blah blah. I do this because we're in bad shape as a nation. This isn't about me. Who in the living f*ck is actually in control of our federal gov and the military? Serious question, you know? Wtf is going on?

• Dislike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 42)

• SlugButter
  • ThxOne
  • Buck
  • R
  • NSTALN
  • sherwood71

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds