Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Man. 193 days divided by YOUR 7 months is only 27.6 days per month. Only February in a leap year is close to 28 days in a month. 7 months is about 212 days. Hit up a math 100 class at your local Junior College in Georgia.
What was the first month Biden was President Bobbyjoebiden?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
First day, not month. 1/20
You're not going to skate out of here with semantics. Those first 11 days are in the month of JANUARY. It is irrelevant if it was 1 day or all 31. His first month as President was the remainder of January.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Nobody said anything about full months. See, this is how your brain works. It's all or nothing. You should just stick to knowing nothing.

• Dislike

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
30 days per month is a good number to go by. Technically it's 30.416 days per month. 30 times 7 is 210. I hope your joking about this simple math.
The math is IRRELEVANT.

• Haha

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
See, I knew your simple brain was going there before you even typed it. So in your mind. He wasn't in office in Jan.

• Dislike

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
First full month, second in office.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
10 days does not equal a month kid.
I tell you what, I will whip out my kid sized dick and after I choke your pill head daughter with it, you can finish me off fuckhole.

• Dislike

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
He was for ten days. How many days in a month man?
Irrelevant. Are those days in January? The only answer is yes. So his first month technically as president is and always will be, JANUARY.

• Dislike

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
My pill head daughter? Wtf are you talking about?
Well she either dated a guy with a root (Big penis) and didn't want to give it up so she got whoooped for 3 years to keep her root. OR she was with a lil guy (small penis) but he gave her pills so she didn't want to lose her fix... so she did what pill heads do... take them beatings.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Well she either dated a guy with a root (Big penis) and didn't want to give it up so she got whoooped for 3 years to keep her root. OR she was with a lil guy (small penis) but he gave her pills so she didn't want to lose her fix... so she did what pill heads do... take them beatings.
Please, stop while you are behind. You are uneducated on this topic as well. Please keep my family out of this. You can take shots at me all you want all night long. Please don't involve my daughters. That's crossing a line.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Please, stop while you are behind. You are uneducated on this topic as well. Please keep my family out of this. You can take shots at me all you want all night long. Please don't involve my daughters.
I am not behind. Your brain is fried... two huh... they hot?

• Dislike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)

• Buck

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds