Please god!!! Don't dislike my post!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Who gives a fuc k about stuttering... did I even bring it up? Nope, did I bring any of your health issues up? Nope. I think you are in love with the old guy. Best of luck to both of you.

As far as my observation it is just that and I don't need a medical degree to see obvious things. Look at his gate. Listen to his speech. That's not stuttering, that's him not knowing what to say next. He can't bring the correct words forward to speak them and then gets confused then rambles about something random and off topic.

You go on being his personal fluffer though.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Watch Bo Jackson, he does the same thing. It's called trying to control your stutter. Your boy Trump is such a great athlete. This was embarrassing to all Americans.

Screenshot_20210731-195357_Google.jpg

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
HEY LOOK AT THAT. YOU BROUGHT UP TRUMP.

• Thanks

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Just like your cult leader Trump saying that the virus was a hoax and would disappear. Your too funny!
There you go again....Thats twice you brought up Trump all on your own.

• Thanks

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
And? I talked about Biden as well. I'll talk about both of them. Good and bad. No party owns my backing or vote. That's where we differ.
Almost 8 months... can you please let Trump go?

• Haha

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
And? I talked about Biden as well. I'll talk about both of them. Good and bad. No party owns my backing or vote. That's where we differ.
Hey... disliking my post does nothing... you know that right? I will still get paid, I will still get laid. What you are doing is showing your childish nature. I hope it at least makes you feel like you finally accomplished something in your life. I mean baseball didn't pan out. Building houses didn't work so well. I hope the dislikes help you little buddy.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Hey... disliking my post does nothing... you know that right? I will still get paid, I will still get laid. What you are doing is showing your childish nature. I hope it at least makes you feel like you finally accomplished something in your life. I mean baseball didn't pan out. Building houses didn't work so well. I hope the dislikes help you little buddy.
I'd rather be a used to be than a never was. Nice try though.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
It's barely been six since Biden took office. Back to math class for you.
God damn you are dumb as fu ck. Jan 20th. I said almost 8 months. Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May June, July that's 7 months retard. The 20th next month will be 8.... *******.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
That's why it's written 1/20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 40)

• SlugButter
  • ThxOne
  • Buck
  • R
  • NSTALN
  • sherwood71

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds