Biden/Harris. Winners only.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Nothing matters because people don't want to run their own lives. The day stuff turns around is the day people want to actually be entirely responsible for keeping themselves alive, like a real human being used to do.

Reactions: SlugButter

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Nothing matters because people don't want to run their own lives. The day stuff turns around is the day people want to actually be entirely responsible for keeping themselves alive, like a real human being used to do.
Virtue signaling and using catchy phrases and words you happened across on social media is so much easier. Leaves more time for shagging and shot taking.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Raise the wages... it won't help. Raise the minimum wage and the cost of EVERYTHING will rise right along with it at the same rate. People will say everyone makes more money so they can afford higher prices. The ratio won't change but you will think you are wealthier... but you won't be. Raise it to $15 per hour and watch gas be $6 a gallon in the smallest cities.

Slo_Mind... I don't care about you labeling me as poor. I am not alive to impress you with my wages. I buy what I need to live happy and no more unless I see something I want. Why you all think you NEED possessions and debt is beyond me. Does you no good when you die. Like I said, Food, Water and Shelter and I have that and I am happy.

I am not "stuck being poor". I make the money I make by choice. I have a degree from Ohio State. If I wanted to make money, bank on it that I would. Make more, pay more to those who have made it a career to take more than they should.

Reactions: Buck

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
Where is the medical proof of any of this BS? Is saying that Biden is old the best argument that Republicans have against Biden? I believe that Biden is only four years older than Trump. Imagine what Trump would look like without hair dye and a fake tan.
We would have proof if he would take a cognitive test, but they're too afraid of the results. And he doesn't make me "take a test to detect if [I'm] taking cocaine or not".

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Raise the wages... it won't help. Raise the minimum wage and the cost of EVERYTHING will rise right along with it at the same rate. People will say everyone makes more money so they can afford higher prices. The ratio won't change but you will think you are wealthier... but you won't be. Raise it to $15 per hour and watch gas be $6 a gallon in the smallest cities.

Slo_Mind... I don't care about you labeling me as poor. I am not alive to impress you with my wages. I buy what I need to live happy and no more unless I see something I want. Why you all think you NEED possessions and debt is beyond me. Does you no good when you die. Like I said, Food, Water and Shelter and I have that and I am happy.

I am not "stuck being poor". I make the money I make by choice. I have a degree from Ohio State. If I wanted to make money, bank on it that I would. Make more, pay more to those who have made it a career to take more than they should.
LoL, ok bro.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
We would have proof if he would take a cognitive test, but they're too afraid of the results. And he doesn't make me "take a test to detect if [I'm] taking cocaine or not".
That argument is as much bullshit as the argument that Obama wasn't born in America. It's insane the lies you trumptards spread.

• Love

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Another substantive contribution from sloride to add to his post count!
That's basically all you can say to people like that. It's no different then arguing with a woman.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Reactions: ThxOne

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I can’t believe people are this stupid. My brain literally dies more every time I open this thread.

• Love

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
If I walked up behind Biden and tapped his (HEEL)<---- edited for Bobbytriplenipples, with my shoe, he would collapse. He is frail, fragile, weak-minded and confused. Listen, I don't care if there is a Democrat in the White House... just as long as they are fit to be there. This excludes women and Biden.
So, women aren't fit to be in the White House?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
If speaking my mind about how stupid people are makes me a bigot then you need to relearn the meaning of the word. I am not unreasonably attached to my beliefs and I have to tolerate stupidity every day. I am not telling anyone to stop being who they are I am saying stop lying about it and making up things that do not exist. People need to live in reality.

It's been MONTHS AND MONTHS and Bobby is still, STILL saying the exact same things. (Heel) is that better Bobby?

Policy? How about the idiots who made it policy in NY to let criminals go with no bail. Defend that shit.
Thanks for remembering my name, but you're wrong. Sorry, it's hard to take somebody serious who doesn't know how to spell heel correctly when referring to someone's foot. Just sayin!

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Thanks for remembering my name, but you're wrong. Sorry, it's hard to take somebody serious who doesn't know how to spell heel correctly when referring to someone's foot. Just sayin!
Yeah you were just saying. You misspell or misuse words ALL THE TIME. So do me a favor and shut your clown mouth up. I use the word heal more than heel. It is a common mistake. I make a simple spelling mistake and you are so excited to point it out however 6 months later and you are STILL holding on to Trump. Get a life man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 55)

• E
  • SlugButter
  • ThxOne
  • B
  • Buck
  • metalheadjoe
  • NSTALN

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds