Biden/Harris. Winners only.

honkyg^2

these all go to 11
May 8, 2018
5h1th0l3 illinois
Oh, I'm not explicitly stating that is the goal of the movement or those within it,.. I wouldn't even entertain that thought as I have many LGBTQ friends I absolutely love as family. I just mean the foundation has been there to be exploited with this explosion of purveyance we now see in our schools and on tv... and certain people in the upper echelons of society are helping make that purveyance rather easy.

But why?

We require people by law to be certain ages to make complex choices (i.e.; voting, smoking, drinking, driving, owning firearms) with the benefit of the doubt given that they are mature enough to understand the benefits and consequences of said choices.

I'm not saying there should be a required age to be regulated at which a child decides what sexual preference they feel, I just find it extremely cringy that people believe young children have the maturity and rationale to understand it on their own when they can't even figure out what they want for lunch without adult influence.

This is where my logic ties it in that adult influence can motivate children to do what they want and make it seem normal to the child, however virtuous or sinister.

Reactions: SlugButter

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I'm going to take a stab at this here, and assume that you've never found yourself tuned into p.b.s. or reading advanced books....
Tuned to what? Antiques Road Show or This Old House or Reading Rainbow or The Electric Company or NOVA or Ask This Old House or BBC World News America.

Advanced books? What do you qualify as an advanced book? I have read a few books including 1984, Lolita, Crime and Punishment, The Scarlet Letter, Dianetics and so on.

I went through grades K - 9, dropped out, went back and got my GED, went to college, got my degree and have done a lot of things in between. I have even had sex, more than once. I can only prove the one time though because I have a child. I have seen the stars in the sky in the daytime from above the clouds. I have been below the water for more than two hours with no scuba gear. Sometimes I even play with some car stereo stuff.

I grew up before the internet and cell phones so if I wanted to learn I actually had to learn. No typing in a search and getting the answers. I spoke directly with people with the knowledge I was looking for. I read books. I practiced. I participated. I grew up in a time where awards were given to those who earned them and not to everyone just for being there.

As for the assumption... you know what they say when you assume. It makes an *** out of U and..... I will sit over here while you do it.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
The cult is a bunch of pedos. I just saw somebody mention pedos and the govs or something. Not all of the gov is pedos, but there's a cabal of pedos inside of the gov that want complete control of you and yous kids.

It's like red riding hood where the wolf is dressed up like a sweet old lady. That's what a lot of these freak shows are. Not all trannies, but a lot of the ones who want around your kids are pedo's. They're just pedo's riding on the back of whatever they can to get close to your kids.

A man dressing up like a wizard of oz demon clown woman is not a beautiful thing. It's an awful thing, and these people are mentally ill. People are so soft and stupid.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
I've actually worked and studied some transgenders who contacted me because of my personal knowledge about dark spiritual subjects. I was able to help them overcome a lot of their trauma by using ancient explanations of things, from mythologies and things like info from the gnostics.

A lot of male to female trannies are raped as pre-pubescent children. So, a lot of these freak show trannies are just really screwed up children who never healed from something very bad being done to them, so they repeat what was done to them, because that's what happened when you get sexually corrupted at a young age and you aren't able to handle it or nobody around you helps you handle it. I've worked with several of these people Kevin Spacey and his brother are two great examples of what happens when people get raped as kids.

A lot of trannies and gays that were raped try kill themselves regularly. Both gay men and tranny men to women have higher suicide rates. Especially trannies, they have a huge suicide rate, because a lot of them are very very mentally ill, like have multiple personality disorders, schizophrenia, etc. I had one near tranny I knew cut his wrist so deep that they had to stitch his tendons back together so he didn't lose part movement of his hands.

People don't understand the extremely dark sexual nature of things being promoted now in our society. I know these people, I know their stories. You do not want trannies teaching your kids anything. It's a whole other level of f*cked that people don't understand. I'm not saying all trannies, but a lot of them for sure. I don't hate anybody, except I do hate pedophiles. That's my #1 hatred, if I have one in this world, is pedophilia.

We have got to stop the promotion of sexualizing kids. That's how the state takes over reproductive rights of our whole society. The drag queen story time and the pronouns and school and gov trying to have medical rights to your child are all about the gov running your life even more, to the point they can turn your boy into a girl at school without your permission, and you'll be arrested if you don't like it. That's the goal.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Nope, I work for my own shitt and dont expect others to feed my vice. You should probably do the same.

Last time I shroomed was 2007, before I gave even two squirting shirts about politics.

What political beliefs are that which you assume I hold?

I'm going to take a stab at this here, and assume that you've never found yourself tuned into p.b.s. or reading advanced books....

... just like this guy ~vvv here vvv~

Are those the only words you know to use in failing to sully my character?

This isn't the first time your lack-luster originality could employ those exact two descriptions in the only context you can understand to support your non-argument of ad-hominem I have yet to see to which you contend that my words are inflated or empty... but I dont expect much from such a speculated disappointment of a rebuttal, though.

Just because you 3 ignorant derelicts have the collective intellectual capacity of of a cabbage roll does not mean the rest of us need to dumb down the English lexicon to suit your reading comprehension, or lack thereof.

If you can't refute the content of one's dictation, dont obfuscate the subject matter to make yourself seem superior, when the most likely scenario is that you dont have enough time to search definitions of words you could not attempt to understand in a timely manner to process into a concise exchange.

Have you ever had the epiphany that you clowns and monkeys (save for spidey) are the reason I come to this circus to entertain myself when I'm bored?

It's somewhat like having an ant farm I periodically shake like an ugly baby.
This is as pathetic and as non original as it gets you f*cking retard.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Mushrooms……..because you can’t understand liberal arguments without forgetting about the real world. Anyone who has ever been trippin and talked to a rose Bush for 2 hours might be able to begin to understand arguing with a liberal. People with actual intelligence can’t debate with them without first lowering their IQ artificially, so you understand the empty intellectual void they live in.
Love when people go full retard.

Reactions: Jonnyswboy

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I don’t agree 100% that the goal of the movement is to create pedophilia, but it is certainly the movement in which pedophiles would cling to and use to their benefit. Even pointing this out creates a firestorm within the lgbtq movement, as if a person is accusing every alternative lifestyle as being pedo. The numbers of missing children is absolutely astounding, and it can’t be simply a black market enterprise. The international borders this disgusting business is required to cross makes that impossible. Governments somewhere have to be involved. It isn’t like the cocaine black market, where it just comes across from Mexico into America. The child trade is world wide and crosses every international border. It’s mind boggling. I’m not ready to accuse specific people yet without evidence, but nothing would surprise me any more.
Getting kinda creepy around here. This forum is obviously run and maintained to serve pedos. I'm out bro

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Wow. Now I can sleep at night...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Wanna know how stupid republicans are? In Texas you can carry a gun without a permit but you'll get arrested if they find a grinder on you with marijuana in it. And I'm pro gun and don't smoke..You people are f*cking retarded. Literally.

Reactions: Jonnyswboy

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Th:poop:s thread is still alive?
Slo must be working overt:poop:me to keep his bs creation alive... it's the oxymoron thread.

B:poop:den/Harr:poop:s...
W:poop:nners only...

Sure Wilbur... wh:poop:ners only.

A quote from Slo...

Yeah this place needs to be flagged for sure
The biggest blowhard on the forum wants his stage... kudos you imbecile.

B 💩den/Harr:poop:s..

Whiners only.

Snowflakeville...

• Haha
Reactions: SlugButter

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
Jesus the level of tolerance everyone has for other people's political views around here is phenomenal.
Someone should call Nobel and tell them to start dusting off those awards they give with the peace prize.

Jonnyswboy

CarAudio.com Regular
Jun 28, 2019
I find it funny that the only thing Republicans want to talk about are people, not policies. And if they're talking about "policy" it's always race, covid conspiracy theories, LGBT topics, and immigration. Where is the discussion about minimum wage, single payer healthcare/medical bankruptcy, direct ballot voting/electoral college reform, abolishing private prisons, corruption/finance reform, opioid epidemic, corporate wealth and religious institution tax, pollution, climate change, decriminalizing drugs, large scale citizen surveillance, occupying and stealing from countries we have no business in, education reform, 4 day work week, homelessness, mental health crisis, military spending, civilian casualties, etc.

Still cannot believe republicans opposed bill H.R.1 with a straight face.

I guess if have consistently been on the wrong side of history the only easiest thing to complain about is other peoples sexuality lol.

I've actually worked and studied some transgenders who contacted me because of my personal knowledge about dark spiritual subjects. I was able to help them overcome a lot of their trauma by using ancient explanations of things, from mythologies and things like info from the gnostics.
You are oversimplifying this a lot. There is SO MUCH nuance you are missing. This is literally an entire field of study...

Let me ask you a question, what is your definition of a straight person? Someone who is attracted to the opposite biological sex, or attracted to the opposite sexual identity?

So we both agree that the most important role in determining sexual identity is environmental? Also it is important to distinguish between biological sex and sexual identity.

In my opinion, at some point in the future (if we don't cause ourselves to go extinct) we will move past the idea of biological sex being tied to sexual identity. Firstly, we need to identify what being transgender is. It is NOT always thinking that you were 'born the wrong gender', it is simply prefering to identify as the opposite biological gender for any reason(s). I think it is a huge oversimplification to say rape causes people to be transgender, and that all trans people are mentally ill. Any number of enviromental circumstances can lead a person to open up sexually. Sexual abuse at a young age is the worst way a persons sexuality can be opened up as a child and can obviously cause mental health difficulties (much like it does when a straight person is raped). What about the other people that happened to allow themselves to explore their sexuality in a healthy way more than you did for whatever reason, lets say they had LGBT parents for example. In that example there is no environmental cause for mental illness, and those people are way more often mentally healthy. We need to be fighting sexual abuse and childhood trauma, not be the LGBT thought police lol.

Also have you considered mental struggles of LGBT people may have something to do with a significant portion of society discounting their sexual identity ITSELF as a mental disability and a sinful way of life lol.

In an ideal future I think that couples will not meet based on biological gender or sexual identity exclusively. Humans are much more complex than those two things alone, and should meet based on their personal biological and sexual preferences. People are much more complex than any labels we have, it is just impossible to fully describe a person by one word or a phrase.

I happen to be a biological male who identifies as a male and is exclusively attracted to biological females who identify as female.

Last edited:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I find it funny that the only thing Republicans want to talk about are people, not policies. And if they're talking about "policy" it's always race, covid conspiracy theories, LGBT topics, and immigration. Where is the discussion about minimum wage, single payer healthcare/medical bankruptcy, direct ballot voting/electoral college reform, abolishing private prisons, corruption/finance reform, opioid epidemic, corporate wealth and religious institution tax, pollution, climate change, decriminalizing drugs, large scale citizen surveillance, occupying and stealing from countries we have no business in, education reform, 4 day work week, homelessness, mental health crisis, military spending, civilian casualties, etc.

Still cannot believe republicans opposed bill H.R.1 with a straight face.

I guess if have consistently been on the wrong side of history the only easiest thing to complain about is other peoples sexuality lol.

You are oversimplifying this a lot. There is SO MUCH nuance you are missing. This is literally an entire field of study...

Let me ask you a question, what is your definition of a straight person? Someone who is attracted to the opposite biological sex, or attracted to the opposite sexual identity?

So we both agree that the most important role in determining sexual identity is environmental? Also it is important to distinguish between biological sex and sexual identity.

In my opinion, at some point in the future (if we don't cause ourselves to go extinct) we will move past the idea of biological sex being tied to sexual identity. Firstly, we need to identify what being transgender is. It is NOT always thinking that you were 'born the wrong gender', it is simply prefering to identify as the opposite biological gender for any reason(s). I think it is a huge oversimplification to say rape causes people to be transgender, and that all trans people are mentally ill. Any number of enviromental circumstances can lead a person to open up sexually. Sexual abuse at a young age is the worst way a persons sexuality can be opened up as a child and can obviously cause mental health difficulties (much like it does when a straight person is raped). What about the other people that happened to allow themselves to explore their sexuality in a healthy way more than you did for whatever reason, lets say they had LGBT parents for example. In that example there is no environmental cause for mental illness, and those people are way more often mentally healthy. We need to be fighting sexual abuse and childhood trauma, not be the LGBT thought police lol.

Also have you considered mental struggles of LGBT people may have something to do with a significant portion of society discounting their sexual identity ITSELF as a mental disability and a sinful way of life lol.

In an ideal future I think that couples will not meet based on biological gender or sexual identity exclusively. Humans are much more complex than those two things alone, and should meet based on their personal biological and sexual preferences. People are much more complex than any labels we have, it is just impossible to fully describe a person by one word or a phrase.

I happen to be a biological male who identifies as a male and is exclusively attracted to biological females who identify as female.
1. Those topics are kept in the media by the media and are current talking points.

2. Bring up other topics and Republicans will talk about them.

3. Just because they aren't being discussed openly doesn't mean they aren't topics of interest.

4. If you are born with a Penis, Testicles and can eventually make sperm, you are a HUMAN MALE

5. If you are born with a Vag, Mammary glands, Ovaries and can eventually make eggs and milk, you are a HUMAN FEMALE

6. If you "Identify" as something you were not born as, that is a mental issue or illness. Either you are trying to fit in, are a sexual pervert, were diddled by someone when you were young, blame yourself and now want to be different thinking that will erase what happened or you are mentally defective. Whatever the issue is there are no other "Genders" than a human male or female no matter how much you want it to be true. I don't care about birth defects, those are anomalies. This is about X and Y.

If you are a dude and you want thick sausage down your throat all day that's fine... just stop lying about your identity. You're a gay MAN.

If you are a chick and want to scissor a gash all day and pick pubes out of your teeth, that's fine too... Just stop lying about your identity. You're a gay WOMAN.

If you like sex with both male and females... you are greedy.

What happened to "Normal" gay pride?

Take away their cell phones, whoop their asses more and give those little idiots chores and responsibilities. Make them work for privileges and make them study. Overly tender or lazy parents have cast this sea of mental idiots upon us.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
There is a lot of abuse that goes into transgenderism. It's not every case, but literally every single person I ever talked to that was tranny or near tranny was raped as a kid. I stopped asking after I talked to like 20 of them.

If you're born with a penis and identify as something without a penis, then you're mentally ill. End of story.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
And nobody cares about your sexual identity. Your physical body makes you a man or woman, not what's inside of your mind. Nobody cares if you're: straight, gay, lesbian, trans, confused, moronic, inside out, upside down: nobody gives 2 sh*t's about hearing about your sexuality, stop forcing me to listen to all this sh*t like water boarding me when I have nothing to do with it.

People need to just start saying what they mean and calling stuff as it is.

Jonnyswboy

CarAudio.com Regular
Jun 28, 2019
1. Those topics are kept in the media by the media and are current talking points.

2. Bring up other topics and Republicans will talk about them.

3. Just because they aren't being discussed openly doesn't mean they aren't topics of interest.

4. If you are born with a Penis, Testicles and can eventually make sperm, you are a HUMAN MALE

5. If you are born with a Vag, Mammary glands, Ovaries and can eventually make eggs and milk, you are a HUMAN FEMALE

6. If you "Identify" as something you were not born as, that is a mental issue or illness. Either you are trying to fit in, are a sexual pervert, were diddled by someone when you were young, blame yourself and now want to be different thinking that will erase what happened or you are mentally defective. Whatever the issue is there are no other "Genders" than a human male or female no matter how much you want it to be true. I don't care about birth defects, those are anomalies. This is about X and Y.

If you are a dude and you want thick sausage down your throat all day that's fine... just stop lying about your identity. You're a gay MAN.

If you are a chick and want to scissor a gash all day and pick pubes out of your teeth, that's fine too... Just stop lying about your identity. You're a gay WOMAN.

If you like sex with both male and females... you are greedy.

What happened to "Normal" gay pride?

Take away their cell phones, whoop their asses more and give those little idiots chores and responsibilities. Make them work for privileges and make them study. Overly tender or lazy parents have cast this sea of mental idiots upon us.
1. Those are the republican talking points because that is how to keep them distracted. Keep them outraged about some stupid shit. Although I dislike all broadcast television news.

2/3. They're very clearly topics of interest for the left. We have to keep bringing them up or else the republicans will just keep raging about the star bucks cup design or something equally as stupid.

4/5. I 100% agree with you. You are either biologically a male or female.

6. You have to be pretty dense to not realize that we are rapidly moving to a world where biological gender and how you feel comfortable being perceived or behaving don't line up perfectly for everyone. And why do you feel so strongly about how other people live anyway? We aren't struggling to maintain our population, attracting someone to biologically mate with is the least important right now than ever in history and will only continue. We are highly advanced self aware conscious animals.

People can behave as either of the two biological sexes have traditionally behaved with any genitals. And be attracted sexually to any combination of genitals and personality. People like you seriously don't seem to get that. You just assume everyone is like you haha.

"If you like sex with both male and females... you are greedy."
lol what

There is a lot of abuse that goes into transgenderism. It's not every case, but literally every single person I ever talked to that was tranny or near tranny was raped as a kid. I stopped asking after I talked to like 20 of them.

If you're born with a penis and identify as something without a penis, then you're mentally ill. End of story.
Nice anecdote. Even if that is the case, we need to stop abuse. Not be thought police.

Except people don't do that, they identify as transgender...

And nobody cares about your sexual identity. Your physical body makes you a man or woman, not what's inside of your mind. Nobody cares if you're: straight, gay, lesbian, trans, confused, moronic, inside out, upside down: nobody gives 2 sh*t's about hearing about your sexuality, stop forcing me to listen to all this sh*t like water boarding me when I have nothing to do with it.

People need to just start saying what they mean and calling stuff as it is.
Seems like you care about people's sexual identity more than me:
"If you're born with a penis and identify as something without a penis, then you're mentally ill. End of story."

Yes your physical body does make you a biological man or women. Does not mean there is any legitimate reason to discriminate against people who like to present how they really feel in their mind.

"People need to just start saying what they mean and calling stuff as it is."
Exactly. In a perfect world we are all just people with different genitals and neuro chemistry.

"nobody gives 2 sh*t's about hearing about your sexuality, stop forcing me to listen to all this sh*t like water boarding me when I have nothing to do with it."
All the gay and transgender people I have ever met are FAR from this description LOL. They actually stay pretty quiet about it and really only would bring it up when relevant or asked a question about it.

All of these labels are EXTREMELY limiting. And you would be a complete fool to think that two words can describe every persons brain on earth. The brain and consciousness an unfathomably complex thing that we haven't even began to scratch the surface of. Nor do we know if we ever will. Can an organism really come to fully understand the complexities of how it came to understand itself?

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Th:poop:s thread is still alive?
Slo must be working overt:poop:me to keep his bs creation alive... it's the oxymoron thread.

B:poop:den/Harr:poop:s...
W:poop:nners only...

Sure Wilbur... wh:poop:ners only.

A quote from Slo...

The biggest blowhard on the forum wants his stage... kudos you imbecile.

B 💩den/Harr:poop:s..

Whiners only.

Snowflakeville...
That's a lot of pudding bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 40)

• SlugButter
  • ThxOne
  • Buck
  • R
  • NSTALN
  • sherwood71

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds