Biden/Harris. Winners only.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
You play they part of the poorest member here and you post is insanely laughable. Its cool tho. Hell you where dumb enough to but another pos pontiac.
Glad to amuse you as always. Some people are hung up on trying to impress OTHER people, how much money they have or their position in society. I don't. The only people that care about that stuff are the ones who need to impress to boost their ego and self esteem.

I pay my bills, I own my vehicles, I can buy my own food. How does paying $50,000 for a car make me better off than paying $5,000 for a car? Do you think some chick is gonna say oh wow, that's a $50,000 car, I wanna sleep with you because you spent a lot of money on a car!! Or is some chick going to say your car only cost $5,000, you are so poor, you can't get this? You can have those gold diggers all to yourself.

The point is who cares? Brag or lie all you want about how much better you think you are than everyone else, lust over plastic looking grandma tit ties and swollen lips. In the end we all will share the same hole in the ground.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Glad to amuse you as always. Some people are hung up on trying to impress OTHER people, how much money they have or their position in society. I don't. The only people that care about that stuff are the ones who need to impress to boost their ego and self esteem.

I pay my bills, I own my vehicles, I can buy my own food. How does paying $50,000 for a car make me better off than paying $5,000 for a car? Do you think some chick is gonna say oh wow, that's a $50,000 car, I wanna sleep with you because you spent a lot of money on a car!! Or is some chick going to say your car only cost $5,000, you are so poor, you can't get this? You can have those gold diggers all to yourself.

The point is who cares? Brag or lie all you want about how much better you think you are than everyone else, lust over plastic looking grandma tit ties and swollen lips. In the end we all will share the same hole in the ground.
Incorrect. I wont be buried bro.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I know? You, ain't, talking. Lol
I'm boycotting commas from now on. Most people on here can barely spell or know how to write a comprehensible sentence anyway. So run on sentences and paragraphs it will be from now on. So I will join the spelling and grammar challenged croud on hear. This shuld bee phun!

• Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
I'm boycotting commas from now on. Most people on here can barely spell or know how to write a comprehensible sentence anyway. So run on sentences and paragraphs it will be from now on. So I will join the spelling and grammar challenged croud on hear. This shuld bee phun!
You're not joining anything; you've been in that crowd for a long time.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
You're not joining anything; you've been in that crowd for a long time.
Thats incorrect sir. My spelling is always on point. And my sentences are always comprehensible. I might lose control of a comma or three but thats it. You might not like what I say but you can understand my sentences.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Thats incorrect sir. My spelling is always on point. And my sentences are always comprehensible. I might lose control of a comma or three but thats it. You might not like what I say but you can understand my sentences.
So are mine bro. But yet you give me hell. Wash the sand out of your vag and carry on.

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
I can understand your sentences, but your spelling and grammar is definitely not perfect. Whenever someone points out your mistakes, you try to act like you did it on purpose.

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I can understand your sentences, but your spelling and grammar is definitely not perfect. Whenever someone points out your mistakes, you try to act like you did it on purpose.
I see a grammatical error bro

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
To be honest I don't give a f*ck. 99% of the time everyone knows what everyone means. I do the same shit in my text messages. Im definitely not saying I do it on purpose but I don't get caught up on Grammer and spelling.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Donald Trump says he trusts Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence and asks Joe Biden to send his 'warmest regards'

• Haha
Reactions: ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
i Don`t know why, everyone get's so upset. over speeling and gramer. or Punctuation! for that matter, because I sea so many persons typing like they are steal using T9 or abbreveeations like LOL because they forget they can spell it out too still. IDK, maybe eye am just that dum.

P.S. Slo_Ride's favorite abbreviation.... ASL? lol ;)

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
  • Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
You obviously didn't understand the sarcasm of the question. What sites do you trust to give you "real news" these days? People can research those same sites on their phones as you do on your laptop or computer. My grammar is spotty at best after some beers. Plus, I like messing with @metalheadjoe. I think the comma is in the right place if you remove the question mark. 🤷‍♂️
Thank you for making my point.
I'm not sure where the news thing came from but my point was people have their heads buried in the phone screen way to much anymore.
They walk around oblivious to the world around them hypnotized by the screen.
I was hoping natural selection would take over and rid us of the problem but it is not working in my favour.
Probably because there is an app for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 42)

• Jonnyswboy
  • SlugButter
  • sherwood71
  • D
  • metalheadjoe
  • ThxOne
  • Clifff150

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds