best system for 97 cavalier

91explorerV6
10+ year member

New York
Ok so my x girlfreind just inherited her moms cavalier. She says she wants me to do her system. Its my x don't really feel like putting any effort into researching or lookin round what do ya'll suggest as a decent system? Were lookin for better than pyramid but less than eclipse here lol she's not what I would call wealthy. (works at subway part time) Loudest SPL setup possible for the smallest $ possible.

Grab a Phoenix Gold Ti10 and a Profile CA600 off ebay. It does 450x1 bridged, and both those should add up to around $180 shipped. Should be fairly loud in a Cavalier. Can use small sealed box to save some trunk space.

Then grab a half decent head unit, say a Pioneer 3500 for around $120 shipped (refurb) and maybe a set of coaxes for the front and w00t w00t cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If frequency tailoring circuits cannot be completely bypassed an equalizer will be inserted in the signal path of one (only one and the listener...
That's good. The thing is finding a like 4 way splitter. Giving the exact reading coming out of the speaker outputs. I'm think he wants a big...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...

About this thread

91explorerV6

10+ year member
91explorerV6
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from