Best place to buy big three upgrade

I think GP would be your best bet if you want things ready to rock and roll. Honestly, I usually buy wire for my entire setup (power, ground, big 3,etc) and terminals and do it myself which is cheaper. Sky high 1/0 is 3.60/ft at SSA too

Honda Civic 2020 si

Looking to upgrade battery and the big three. Any suggestions as to who sells the cleanest looking and best performing hardware?
My buddy down at my local welding shop has hooked me up for years with the high strand count welding wire. It is industrially standardized for current and performs well while cheap and flexible. Always has heavy duty ring terminals and everything needed on hand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.