Best option for iPhone mirroring to rear facing headrest monitor

Participant count
  • Participant list

Osidesurfer

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m looking for best options on a video solution that my wife can control from the driver seat to be displayed on a monitor for a rear facing car seat. The goal is to easily start a show for the kid when he gets fussy on a long car ride without pulling over to set up a show

Initial thoughts would be a mounted iPhone on dash and export the display via lightning to hdmi adapter cable and install a small hdmi 12v display mounted to head rest.
Other idea I had was using a mounted ipad and buying a little WiFi router to mirror from iPhone to the iPad.

I’m having trouble finding other ideas and am reaching out to the forum for help. Thank you!

Nino
2018 Honda Odyssey EXL no RES

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.