Best Installers in Montgomery County / Gaithersburg,Rockville,Germantown,SilveSpring

suleman36
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
Im looking to get my whole system installed. I know alot about caraudio but just dont have the time to do it myself as i have my own used car dealership to run.

I am looking for a experienced professional installer or shop in the area to do this right the first time !!!!

I have met alot of installers and most of them arent very good in this area just by talking to them. Very sloppy or rushed work, bad grounds etc.....

Anyways, if anyone in the area knows any good places or people let me know ASAP.

Cool. How long has he worked at the tweeter in rockville ?

How much do you guys charge for :

2 channel amp install ?

4 channel amp install ?

Monoblock amp install ?

Component Speaker install ?

Coaxial Speaker install ?

Thanks

Go see Mike at the Tweeter in Rockville. I work with him and he's by far the best i've seen.
You work with him? I work at the tweeter in rockville and he no longer works for us anymore. He left about 2 months ago...MAN he was a reaaaaallly good installer. He was by far the best installer I have ever seen.

Who are you and what store do you work out of...Im Kris...

BTW he does charge a pretty penny for his work, but his work is close to flawless. I have seen numerous custom jobs.

Ill have to hear your civic somtime kris. I have a maxima and a civic and thinking about putting in a system for the 98 maxima.

I am in the area not far from the tweeter store down 270.

I just did my maxima myself and it came out pretty good. Clean and sounds great. I don't do installs for others due to time constaints but I'll be happy to explain to you where to run wires and how to take things apart on your maxima.

Sweet. Give me some tips whats the best way to run wires in a max. I have to do that along with speakers etc. I already know how to install a HU.

Hey I live in PG - i just got my install up but i need an o-scope. Suleman, i think you should try and find one too just so you can put the most power to your speakers and get the most out of them.Right now mine sounds so unbalanced //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hello, I recently went to Streamline in Lanham to get some work done however i was disappointed when they told me that they couldn't or wouldn't install my 2 component speakers and hook them up with my 2 channel amp......I was told this place was good but apparently not. can someone recommend me a spot to go to that can do this work for me? or better yet if someone knows a certain person that could hook it up for me.

Hello, I recently went to Streamline in Lanham to get some work done however i was disappointed when they told me that they couldn't or wouldn't install my 2 component speakers and hook them up with my 2 channel amp......I was told this place was good but apparently not. can someone recommend me a spot to go to that can do this work for me? or better yet if someone knows a certain person that could hook it up for me.
you want to run 2 sets of comps off a 2 channel amp.... might not be the best of ideas but it could work.... what you got?

Moco's where it's at! Lol I didn't know there was so many people from the Gaithersburg/Rockville Area on Ca.com..I've only found 2 or so people on CACO maybe because i haven't really tried lol I know this thread is old but are any of you or anyone out there from the moco/270 area? I live in Gaithersburg/N.Potomac and work in Rockville and have a banging system and I dont even really see anyone else with subs and if they do have subs they put in some Lanzar,Kicker CVX or some Alpine Type S's like 2 10's and think their bumping. Im yet to see anyone dedicated to car audio like I am who actually know about building boxes and would never put a cheap kicker cvx or sony xplode amp in their car lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...