Best Free Air/IB Subwoofers?

Honestly I ran a single obsidian 18" in my wall with the other three holes left open and it was rather impressive... I would put a OA 10" or 12" in rear deck and it would bang I bet

sure if he is looking for an 18" woofer. not everyone can just throw in an 18 in their vehicle or wants to.
hence the dayton 15s. You can definitely fit 15s IB in 90% of trunks and retain almost all your trunk space still. When you use subs built specifically for IB, it'll work out a lot better than picking random subs and testing it. Especially with that kicker's lowest line sub choice...

hence the dayton 15s. You can definitely fit 15s IB in 90% of trunks and retain almost all your trunk space still. When you use subs built specifically for IB, it'll work out a lot better than picking random subs and testing it. Especially with that kicker's lowest line sub choice...
I would like to put the sub through my rear deck(the 15 inch sub would be an extremely tight squeeze but the 12 inch would fit) and reinforce the deck to prevent rattle and seal off the trunk as best as possible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.