Best Foot for my Buck OFC?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was just skimming last month, stinger had the cheapest kit, but still went with knukonceptz for quality & value of the extra 12ga speaker wire tossed in. Even though I didn't need the rca's, pricing it out by the foot just didn't make sense to not get one of their kits

Depends on how much you buy. I buy EB Flex in bulk to get free freight shipping(100 pounds of wire is expensive to ship) and it comes out really cheap. Like $1.80 a foot.
Looks like Knukonceptz has went up $1.00 a foot. :confused:
Wire2.jpg

Depends on how much you buy. I buy EB Flex in bulk to get free freight shipping(100 pounds of wire is expensive to ship) and it comes out really cheap. Like $1.80 a foot.
Looks like Knukonceptz has went up $1.00 a foot. :confused:
View attachment 31515
Got a Link Sir??Im looking to do a Big 3 set up and a 6 set up and a 3 replacement along with a new supply line of approx 25 ft...So 100 ft is in my ballpark range

Got a Link Sir??Im looking to do a Big 3 set up and a 6 set up and a 3 replacement along with a new supply line of approx 25 ft...So 100 ft is in my ballpark range

They have sales on certain wire sizes randomly. They post them on Facebook. I have always had to order by calling them but looks like they have a website now.

That picture was 150' of 2/0 and it was like $260ish shipped.

I would say KnuKonceptz for OFC ,could be wrong

Skyhigh and knu were my go to.. I'm guessing people caught on and now they're more popular? Gotta celebrate them tho. So long as they haven't lowered the quality while raising prices like most of the big companies do. Maybe I'll get some of that baby blue cable...? It's only like $4/foot....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...