Best entry level (and affordable) 3 way component speakers?

tomlester27

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
I'm new to car audio. I want to install some decent 3 way components, a 10" sub and and an amp to power them. I'm going to build custom A pillar speaker pods for the 3 ways and a custom sub enclosure too (I'm good at that sort of thing) but I'm not too good when it comes to numbers, amps watts and all that sort of thing. Can anyone recommend me a decent brand to go with for my first build. I wanted to go for the Hertz Mille Pro stuff but there just a bit too expensive for me and perhaps a bit too over the top for my first build. I want something that's good but a bit more affordable. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Honestly I have heard decent things about the CT sounds 3 ways for the price. They were just $197 for Black Friday.

I'm new to car audio. I want to install some decent 3 way components, a 10" sub and and an amp to power them. I'm going to build custom A pillar speaker pods for the 3 ways and a custom sub enclosure too (I'm good at that sort of thing) but I'm not too good when it comes to numbers, amps watts and all that sort of thing. Can anyone recommend me a decent brand to go with for my first build. I wanted to go for the Hertz Mille Pro stuff but there just a bit too expensive for me and perhaps a bit too over the top for my first build. I want something that's good but a bit more affordable. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Have you decided to go a different direction with the sub and amp as well? IIRC you had the van right?

Have you decided to go a different direction with the sub and amp as well? IIRC you had the van right?

I've changed the plan slightly yes. I want 3 way components now instead of 2 way. But the sub and amp are the same. I'm still doing lots of research and trying to figure out the best parts to get. I'm still totally lost when it comes to figuring out what amp/amps I need though.

I've been looking at these. Are they any good?

I've changed the plan slightly yes. I want 3 way components now instead of 2 way. But the sub and amp are the same. I'm still doing lots of research and trying to figure out the best parts to get. I'm still totally lost when it comes to figuring out what amp/amps I need though.
Can't say I have enough experience with the speakers being discussed, but I'm glad to hear you're doing the research. God speed and good music ✊

Clarion HX range also had three way component. They were made in the same factory as Hertz and you could not tell the difference from one Brand to another. They may be a cheaper option for your but you may have to search around for them as they are discontinued now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...