Best amp for my subs?

Car audio bargain are real bandits ! i wanted one of those CAB 1600.1 Flat rate of 400$ to get this crap sent to my location ! I have never seen such ******** in my entire life ! i could get a f*cking car shipped overseas for that price !

A guy emailed me : '' We just saw that you didn't confirm your purchase for the CAB 1600.1 Please proceed if you want the package delivered ASAP to your location''

i kindly told him to f*ck off unless he could do something for those insane flat rate. He told me : '' Sorry sir, those are non-negotiable flat rate.''

well, f*ck you then !

JesseBoy, if you need something shipped to you for less, you can contact us.

While we are the sole distributor for several brands around the world, we also ship globally to people even for 3rd party purposes to save customers money.

We normally have items shipped to our location, then we re-pack them for best handling protection then get great shipping quotes for international shipping.

JesseBoy, if you need something shipped to you for less, you can contact us.
While we are the sole distributor for several brands around the world, we also ship globally to people even for 3rd party purposes to save customers money.

We normally have items shipped to our location, then we re-pack them for best handling protection then get great shipping quotes for international shipping.
Good, i'll keep this in mind !

if those are the svc versions three together is gonna be a 1.3 ohm load. the picture of the subwoofer retail packaging says 500 watts peak but the newest kicker 12" comps are 150 rms/300 watts peak. That said, something around 600 watts rms at 1 ohm should be plenty. even if you pushed it at 250 rms per you'd still be at 750. That CAB is a lot of amp for your sub trio, would just need to keep the gains down. Benefit is you would have some great headroom should you decide to upgrade subs. Alternatively, you could Check out the ppi 1000.1, PIONEER GM-D9601, or ct 900.1. Matter of fact, check out these refurbed 900.1's on ebay. This amp is an awesome amp. I had one and it's compact size, great power output and really efficient on your car's electrical. All good compact options.

*REFURBISHED* CT Sounds AT-900.1D Car Amplifier | eBay

Precision Power PPI P1000.1 Phantom 1000W Monoblock Amplifier

https://www.amazon.com/PIOGMD9601-PIONEER-GM-D9601-400-Watt-Class/dp/B00CLFM596/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1477942571&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+gm+9601

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.