Best 6 channel under 400ish

Your best bet is two 4 channel amps, one bridged to the midbass the other to the tweet and midrange. Most 6 channels out there are either crap for power 80 rms per channel or less or the bigger ones are giant, power hogs and over 800 bucks.

you can get two pioneer gm 8704s or two taramps ds 800x4 . Trust me your midbass will love having unlimited power with a clean signal no clipping with the bridged 4 channel.

if you really want to have a 6 channel this one has decent power at a little more than 400 bucks but most people on this forum hate CT sounds mainly due to the owner, the products are solid for the most part.

otherwise all your mosconi, zapco, JL offerings are double your price range and up.

Madness the pioneer prices skyrocketing. amp was 123$ A month ago. Two 4 channels is better value. If ur jonesing for a six channel this has 200x2 in the 5-6 channel. $50 over budget but it seems like unless you do 2 ds 800.4 amps you’re going to be right around that realm price wise. The advice about more power to your midbass is real legit

I'm looking for for the best bang for your buck 6 channel cause i like to go 3 way active and run a dsp (DM-810 or C-DSP 8x12 v2).
New or used(link?) doesn't really matter.
I've got a first gen Zed Audio Leviathan I'd let go for 400+ shipping. A bit rough around the edges and most of the markings on the end caps are worn pretty well but it's a solid 6 channel you can either run flat or do just about anything with the onboard crossovers. I bought it in the first pre-order group buy and been using it since. It has been back to Stephen a couple times for vibration related damage so I think he has beefed up all the weak links by now.

This Sony is 6 channels with extra power on 2 of them. If you want more power I think you will need to look at multiple amps. Either a 4 channel and a 2 channel, two 4 channels, or maybe even three 2 channels. If you are looking at power per channel 45 and 90 doesn’t sound impressive but it would be 180 watts per side total. I would think it would be enough. Good luck 👍

I had ordered a miniDSP 8x12 v2 but just cancelled it before it shipped.
I think I may have just found and nice 8 channel and DSP all in one.
Problems solved!
Helix V Eight DSP MK2

Now I can run a proper 3way active upfront.
Some extra midbass behind me in the swing doors (2005 Tacoma Access Cab) and DSP'd RCA outs to my Wolfram 2400.d and DKI 15".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.