Bassrace build

I have a question.....it seems like the lower part of the shell is going to be smaller from the floor having all the edges....is that going to affect anything? Im not familiar too much with these enclosures.

its a common airspace shared for all subs, so im hoping it wont have any ill effects. The guys that are helping me out with the build have 15 years of SERIOUS SPL knowledge, so I fully trust them

its a common airspace shared for all subs, so im hoping it wont have any ill effects. The guys that are helping me out with the build have 15 years of SERIOUS SPL knowledge, so I fully trust them
Yeah I figured it was a shared chamber, just wasnt sure if it would affect anything. Like I said Im not familiar with this type of design so Im sure they know whats up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Its actually a 10.0 its the trucks pervious owners, he let me borrow it for finals last year since i didnt have a high amp. **** nice amp

hmm, looks awesome as usual, wounder what head unit you will use? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thanks! hows your rebuild going? manny got any shows in the works yet?
Very slowly comming along but now that its warm i'll be able to knock it out. I'm working at a shop now so after installing all day the last thing I want to do is work on my own. I don't think he has any planned till late may or june.

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.