Southeast Region Bassin and Ballin 2015

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
I know this is early but I wanted to share it anyway....I am putting on a Car and Truck show along with sound competitions in Cleveland, TN at the Tri-State Expo Center on May 9th and 10th 2015....I am working with IASCA and MECA.......Any one interested in being a vendor spots are only $25.00.....I am going to do my best to make it a great event....thanks

Cool, I live in Athens,TN. I will be sure to be there .....

P.S. I think you are the guy from Etowah that builds boxes ect ... Hello neighbor, I live about 10 miles from you ...

Yes I am in Etowah........We actually re-named the show and now it has TRIPLE 3X SPL comps....USACI, IASCA, and ISPLL

Scrapinfullflyer_zps96cd8280.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.