Banging Systems Car Audio is Amazing, I stay in there Glad they are not far from me

From hard hitting, bass pounding subwoofers, to a simple clear and pleasant cd player. they can handle it all. With complete lines of speakers, decks, and parts needed for your installation.

Banging Systems is at the front of the pack. they carry the top name brands in the business.

Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer, or need the installation professionally done, Banging Systems is your one and only stop for price and quality. and I hear they are opening a new location close to the base im excited about that.

I love that place man, didn't know they were getting a second location wow, I hope they stay downtown also because thats defiantly not to far from my house. and their prices are very very cheap. gotta love car audio

I love that place man, didn't know they were getting a second location wow, I hope they stay downtown also because thats defiantly not to far from my house. and their prices are very very cheap. gotta love car audio

Lol, Op just copied and pasted from yelp page where this business have 3 star reviews lol. The dude trying to promote his business is a funny one, even made a second account to help pump it up.

From hard hitting, bass pounding subwoofers, to a simple clear and pleasant cd player. they can handle it all. With complete lines of speakers, decks, and parts needed for your installation.Banging Systems is at the front of the pack. they carry the top name brands in the business.

Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer, or need the installation professionally done, Banging Systems is your one and only stop for price and quality. and I hear they are opening a new location close to the base im excited about that.
Do you really think that looks legit? Lololol

I compete in auto shows all over North and South Carolina. I trust Banging Systems with all my audio installations. They are close to home and great on prices. They provide outstanding customer service. I take all my cars to Banging Systems. Thanks again guys!

Stop makin new accounts acting like ur a customers.. Can't have 3 ppl with 1post count all saying this is the car audio shop to go to. Lmao... I would never take my car there.

Lol. Three accounts? Your business must not be very good

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spam.gif.770e8a3f2b49d455411585e06ac0aa10.gif

Enjoy it!!Spend your paychecks/money up there..Even If I were down the street, and needed a fuse, I wouldnt go there.Id go to Orileys before I went to any shop if I had too. I havent taken any of my rides to any shop/shops since mid 90s..That was due to working 7/14-16s for 2 yrs.Still had to show installer how to wire Chits up???

We should all start calling the shop to tell them how great they are lol.
Their phones are already ringing off the hook from these fans that are coming out of the woodwork.

Sounds like there are a lot of happy customers! Even some competitors, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...