avionixx amps any good?

i heard an avionixx and i was quite amazed, i hadn't heard of the company yet so i was just ashtonised, but it seems to be quite reputable company....they are quality amps too..

I recently purchased a 2008 Challenger that has a AVIONIXX RXD 2100 AMP, And a JL Audio XD 400/4×2 4channel amp. Would love your insight on these if you can, because I'm thinking about upgrading. Thank you.

I recently purchased a 2008 Challenger that has a AVIONIXX RXD 2100 AMP, And a JL Audio XD 400/4×2 4channel amp. Would love your insight on these if you can, because I'm thinking about upgrading. Thank you.
Avionixx was an entry level brand made by Elemental Designs. They play good but their output was exaggerated. For sub duty you should be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

stud(k)muffin

10+ year member
stud(k)muffin
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from