Auto Xpressions and Freemans car stereo

unknown54

NC
Has anyone tried either of these places? All im looking to get done is subwoofer/amp install and i dont feel comfertable doing it myself. If there is any place better around charlotte if not these two?

Thanks

just go somewhere that makes you feel good. and remember dont buy into all there crap. buy some 0 gauge wire and have them install it. kinda hard to mess up a amp/sub install

dude i had freemans wire up and install some mids in my car and they were kind of rattling so when i got home i inspected them and found screws missing and wire clippings all over my car

they did a very sloppy, shitty job and cracked my door panel

so no dont **** with freemans

i dont know about their installs but i ship all my amps to freemans for repair...a guy name jason is pretty badass at repairing amps and if you need any oldschool rockford fosgate amps repaired,he has the original parts in stock!

I am in Hickory and can assist with any local installs

My shop does 100% custom boxes and clean proper installation

With the right tools and 20 years experience I try to approach things better and offer better service.

good luck with your install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...