Audiobahn Sub need amp help

javi96

Texas
I need a amp for my Bandpass AudioBahn 12'Subs but not sure which one to get can someone help me out? and suggust one the? info about it is below.

Power Handling: 800 Watts RMS

Sensitivity: 103dB

Frequency Response: 25Hz - 140Hz

Impedance: 4 Ohm Stereo

Im not that familiar with amps but if it helps just go with the whole audiobahn setup. ya know, get and audiobahn amp. Thats what im running and im totally satisfied. A friend is running some audiobahns with and mtx amp and its pretty fly but its an older mtx amp and I think the olders ones are better.

You could stick with an audiobahn amp if you have the cash. I'm not sure I'd recommend sony for anything car audio but I've never heard or used their class D amps so I have no comment on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.