Audio X, Flourence, AL

snebes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I stopped in their shop when I was on vacation, seemed like a good place. Sold diamond for the most part. Their demo ride was cool, but sealed and "showy." I didn't talk to anyone, so I can't say for sure if they knew anything or not...stopped in on the way to a wedding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Audio X is owned and run by Steve Cook. He was the Loudest man in the world last year, in db drag racing. Audio X in Florence. Steve def knows his sh!t. There should have been a white caravan around there with Plexi windows.

eehh......steves civic is not sealed...........unless you mean his car doors were sealed?......his fiberglass box is definitely ported.....you just couldnt recognize the port because it was covered in grill mesh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I do have to say it was one of the coolest shops I've been to. Most that I have seen have nothing but a display case with a few products, and nothing else. This just makes me want to open my own shop and do it right. (in my area, atleast)

DO NOT GO HERE!

The majority of the staff is rude.

The manager doesn't have a clue about customer service and will refuse to make things right when they have messed up.

Sound on wheels in huntsville has a much better reputation, better speakers and are the nicest people you could deal with.

I ended up NOT taking my ride to audio x because of the rude service on the front end. These people would NEVER touch anything I own. Sound on wheels may be a farther distance but trust me it is worth the drive if you want to be treated with any respect.

sound on wheels? have you lost you mind?The best shop ever around the huntsville area was Kartunes in Hazel Green but then again i don't see why anyone froms Steves shop not try to make things right

DO NOT GO HERE!The majority of the staff is rude.

The manager doesn't have a clue about customer service and will refuse to make things right when they have messed up.

Sound on wheels in huntsville has a much better reputation, better speakers and are the nicest people you could deal with.

I ended up NOT taking my ride to audio x because of the rude service on the front end. These people would NEVER touch anything I own. Sound on wheels may be a farther distance but trust me it is worth the drive if you want to be treated with any respect.
What is this idiot saying? READ his post. He says they won't make things right when they have messed up......................yet, he then goes on to say he has NEVER used them. Great first and LAST post, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...