Audio Pro in Marietta, Ga

If u in Marietta go to Sound Sensations or Area 41
Ive been to both, I personally Know Terry from A-41. Ive been to SS and wasnt impressed, took over 25 min to get a sales rep and after waiting for so long, al the guy did was dog down every brand i asked about, no info just that the brand i asked about ******, and all he wanted to sell me was JL Audio. Which, when i asked about a pair of 12w3s and a 1000/1 amp, he said it was $1200 just for the subs and amp. Then he wanted to go on telling me that I need to get all new wiring, a bigger, battery, a new box, and pobably a new alternator. I was like thanks ill come back later lol. I was just wondering about Audio Pro, ive seen it on some cars around ackworth/woodstock and figured it might be worth checkin out.

Mehhhh I havent heard much about them! Why not just get members off the forum to help? Theres tons of people in the Atlanta area that would be willing to help and are alot better then most of the shops. Only shop id reccomend around our area would be Revolution Kustomz in downtown Atlanta.

Ive been to both, I personally Know Terry from A-41. Ive been to SS and wasnt impressed, took over 25 min to get a sales rep and after waiting for so long, al the guy did was dog down every brand i asked about, no info just that the brand i asked about ******, and all he wanted to sell me was JL Audio. Which, when i asked about a pair of 12w3s and a 1000/1 amp, he said it was $1200 just for the subs and amp. Then he wanted to go on telling me that I need to get all new wiring, a bigger, battery, a new box, and pobably a new alternator. I was like thanks ill come back later lol. I was just wondering about Audio Pro, ive seen it on some cars around ackworth/woodstock and figured it might be worth checkin out.
Area 41 blows. Real ******* at the front desk whoever I spoke with.. and he was the only one in the front of the store. I had to wait while he finished with another customer.

There is absolutely no way you went to Sound Sensations and stood there for 25min without help. They have more employees in that small store than Best Buy does. There seems to be a minimum of 4 people in the front every time I've been there. The owner is always there when I've been there and everyone that works there is laid back and knowledgeable. I had some custom fab work done there and am very pleased. I did my shopping around before spending my money and Sound Sensations took the cake. They have a lot of credibility and came recommended by a few SQ guys.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I live in Woodstock and I work at the Old Time Pottery off Canton Rd and I swear I've NEVER even seen the building. I've drove by 3020 Canton Rd 100 times and never seen it. Its weird.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...