Audio Legion Javelin Series 10" Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participants list
👍 HELL YES!!! MAN. Ill Do 4 more at that price. Its a Steal
So I picked up 4=DVC4 10s this time. !!! Something to play around with on 2k or less in the future. # $115.96 shipped with tax. Just ordered. Forgot due to packing Chit and loading and unloading a Trailer.. MORE CHIT!! LOL

Hoping Ill have a little time tomorrow to put at least a pair of DVC2s in that enclosure to try out. I think Ill just use that PPI Phantom 1000.1d for now

Hoping Ill have a little time tomorrow to put at least a pair of DVC2s in that enclosure to try out. I think Ill just use that PPI Phantom 1000.1d for now

Let me know how it sounds. I plan on running mine on a sia3500 that a friend of mine has. I figure after rise, I'll be close to 3k keeping them safe enough

Let me know how it sounds. I plan on running mine on a sia3500 that a friend of mine has. I figure after rise, I'll be close to 3k keeping them safe enough
I have work tomorrow so It looks like it will be Thurs.Ill get the box cut out after work and get up early enough to put Amp back in and run it for a little bit after 9 am when my Neighbors are gone.(Both work for the Local PD) 👀 👀 The wifee will call in on me.. The Hombre doesnt give 2 chits.. lol

I have work tomorrow so It looks like it will be Thurs.Ill get the box cut out after work and get up early enough to put Amp back in and run it for a little bit after 9 am when my Neighbors are gone.(Both work for the Local PD) 👀 👀 The wifee will call in on me.. The Hombre doesnt give 2 chits.. lol
Ahhh. Screw it!! Ill go break out the Roto Zip in a few!! I think I still have one in the garage?? Moving and I placed the majority of my power tools in storage. Screw them down tonight see if I can get them mounted and sealed off at least and ready to go.??

Ahhh. Screw it!! Ill go break out the Roto Zip in a few!! I think I still have one in the garage?? Moving and I placed the majority of my power tools in storage. Screw them down tonight see if I can get them mounted and sealed off at least and ready to go.??

I'm tuned in. I'm hoping to start on mine next week

I'm tuned in. I'm hoping to start on mine next week
D4859DF9-0510-4599-9E5A-E580AFDDBF30.jpeg
F9847022-D678-434B-AD0C-E1A002A47A96.jpeg
32749260-EC06-4EAB-A2D0-10C74EE3E68D.jpeg
11CC411B-CC55-4C3C-9D06-6EC5235D1566.jpeg
7519B526-2BEC-4ADC-86A2-986E5081ACDE.jpeg

So...Ive beenbusy as hell lately with packing and WORK!!! Hmm. I just got the DVC4 10s in.. I had forgotten that I placed the DVC2s in storage on my shelves and a bit of a drive to have gotten to them.. So, Instead.. Ill get a pair of DVC4s hooked up and running temp in a few hours. Im not liking the baskets on these.They are not a steel stamped basket like the DVC2s but I mean ... for less than $30 bucks ea. who can really bich?? Pics coming up shortly! Ill use that PPI Phantom 1k for now.

So...Ive beenbusy as hell lately with packing and WORK!!! Hmm. I just got the DVC4 10s in.. I had forgotten that I placed the DVC2s in storage on my shelves and a bit of a drive to have gotten to them.. So, Instead.. Ill get a pair of DVC4s hooked up and running temp in a few hours. Im not liking the baskets on these.They are not a steel stamped basket like the DVC2s but I mean ... for less than $30 bucks ea. who can really bich?? Pics coming up shortly! Ill use that PPI Phantom 1k for now.
Can’t wait to see the pic so I can compare to my dvc2’s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...