Audio Legion Javelin Series 10" Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participants list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Audio Legion Javelin Series 10 inch Subs.
Ordered 4 DVC 2 ohm subs so that I can play around with them in a pair @ 2ohms on most of my old school 2 ohm stable amplifiers or all 4 on some of my lower wattage 1 ohm stable amps. they are nicely priced to have some fun with or even as for an install for sub stage, garage substage or around the house if you get the right configuration. They have a few other items that I was lurking at like the 200 rms 8 ohm Mids. be good for an install. I think ill match back up with my CDT line on the Upstage portion instead. I had forgotten I had the subs sitting in the Cart. the 12 inch Gladiator looked decent also for the $.. I spent
$146.97 shipped on all 4 tens FYI.
I have a dual ported enclosure tuned to approx 34 htz for a pair of small tens that I will try them out in. Let you guys know how they sound on a PPI Phantom 1000.1d or my Elemential Designs Nine.5

Just throwing the site out there for those on a budget and looking for the Cheapies gear.
Id check out CT Sounds also. Theyre new TROPO XL Subs look pretty nice for the $ as well. Prob grab a single 12 and give it a run.
https://audiolegion.com/

https://www.ctsounds.com/?cmp_id=87...Bhx0-PODadN5yA1-xJygYEJ4xZqQDFdRoCpDMQAvD_BwE
PEACE TO ALL

Audio Legion Javelin Series 10 inch Subs.
Ordered 4 DVC 2 ohm subs so that I can play around with them in a pair @ 2ohms on most of my old school 2 ohm stable amplifiers or all 4 on some of my lower wattage 1 ohm stable amps. they are nicely priced to have some fun with or even as for an install for sub stage, garage substage or around the house if you get the right configuration. They have a few other items that I was lurking at like the 200 rms 8 ohm Mids. be good for an install. I think ill match back up with my CDT line on the Upstage portion instead. I had forgotten I had the subs sitting in the Cart. the 12 inch Gladiator looked decent also for the $.. I spent
$146.97 shipped on all 4 tens FYI.
I have a dual ported enclosure tuned to approx 34 htz for a pair of small tens that I will try them out in. Let you guys know how they sound on a PPI Phantom 1000.1d or my Elemential Designs Nine.5

Just throwing the site out there for those on a budget and looking for the Cheapies gear.
Id check out CT Sounds also. Theyre new TROPO XL Subs look pretty nice for the $ as well. Prob grab a single 12 and give it a run.
https://audiolegion.com/

https://www.ctsounds.com/?cmp_id=8700872390&adg_id=86696213479&kwd=ct sounds&device=c&gclid=CjwKCAjwtfqKBhBoEiwAZuesiKWo9Hiea0hiW_2JNpDhlyBhx0-PODadN5yA1-xJygYEJ4xZqQDFdRoCpDMQAvD_BwE
PEACE TO ALL
I actually have a tropo xl 12” that will be here tomorrow

I actually have a tropo xl 12” that will be here tomorrow
Damme!! Man.. Let me know how they are. Highly interested in snagging a pair up for another enclosure I need to put together. Specs look very nice and the price seems very nice for them. Wanting to try a single out to see if Id like to snagg a pair..Nice Mate!! Have an Older Strato 12 that still gets down in 1.5@34htz

Damme!! Man.. Let me know how they are. Highly interested in snagging a pair up for another enclosure I need to put together. Specs look very nice and the price seems very nice for them. Wanting to try a single out to see if Id like to snagg a pair..Nice Mate!! Have an Older Strato 12 that still gets down in 1.5@34htz
View attachment 32747View attachment 32748View attachment 32749
The tropo xl states 1.5 ported, think I should go bigger or think that size should be spot on?

The tropo xl states 1.5 ported, think I should go bigger or think that size should be spot on?
HMM Not sure.. They are new version 2021 model. I was thinking of going @2.0 @32htz to see if it will get a little deep. And i have the enclosure already to try out with the newer XFL DVC2 12 in it atm. I got rid of the 1.5 enclosure. I mean.. we always experience beyond the recommendations?? I usually do..LOL

Its like the older SA 12s I had.. I built like 8 or 9 different enclosures and they never satisfied me. Went with XFLs and never looked back. But people liked the SAs. I did not. I felt like I needed more and that I wasted time and money.. But.. Its car audio. You try different things out Cheap and expensive. I had a pair of Chea Lanzar Max Pro 12s that were in a 1.6 tuned to about 33htz, on an old Autotek BTS 7300 and They Slammed hard enough that my ears hurt and while driving to Austin @80mph one of the Dust covers hit nme in the side of the head in my 93 Integra, and still banged for a good year..

I wouldnt put less than 1k rms on it to be honest.@Buck may be able to shed some light on the subject. Newer version of the sub.. Not sure he has experienced them yet, but im sure he can take a look to see.

Ya., Trying to move.. Ive got prob 3-6 enclosures that will prob end up on the curb next week. Sold that 1.5 to a local that needed something for Skar sub for his 06 xcab chevy just over a week ago. I charged him for that enclosure..LOL

HMM Not sure.. They are new version 2021 model. I was thinking of going @2.0 @32htz to see if it will get a little deep. And i have the enclosure already to try out with the newer XFL DVC2 12 in it atm. I got rid of the 1.5 enclosure. I mean.. we always experience beyond the recommendations?? I usually do..LOL
I need to keep the boxes I build vs selling them once I try something new. Especially with the cost of wood nowadays. I’m all for a small box sub but I’m sure going slightly bigger than recommended will more than likely increase low end.

I wouldnt put less than 1k rms on it to be honest.@Buck may be able to shed some light on the subject. Newer version of the sub.. Not sure he has experienced them yet, but im sure he can take a look to see.
I hope they aren’t like Skar in their specs. Buck has stated before that some of Skar subs specs don’t add up.

How much power you giving it and what vehicle?
I have the Audio Legion 1200 that I bought before they sold out. As far as vehicle, nothing currently,lol. I bought the sub cause I thought I looked nice and the specs look good as well. I’ll put it to use at some point but. It sure when. I originally thought of making a box for my truck but I’m starting to think that regardless what I try in that truck, a regular ported box will not get the results I’m after.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...