Audio legion armada 10’s

Nice! I myself look back and have to laugh at some things I put together and the ideas I had!!
How did those 18’s sealed sound?
I had them on 1500 watts. They are great subs. Higher sensitivity but like 11mm of xmax. I was running them with Image dynamics underdash horns and a 12" wideband midrange in the doors. A little peaky at 40hz but other than that it was a fun little system. Played really clean. I metered it and If I remember right it was 148.6. lol

Edit: I have a bunch more pictures of it on my other laptop but it's in storage. I went from 3 18s to 4 ported then back to an IB setup with three 18s. When I look at my old videos I cringe but I didn't really know what the hell I was doing back then. Not much has changed really but my budget. It's bigger now. haha I took this photo ten yrs ago maybe.

They were dayton dcs-450's. I still have 1 in storage

View attachment 42796
Dayton audio, Mach 5 mj18’s?

I hate to bump this thread but does anyone still have the numbers on the 10" Armada D4 subwoofers? I can't find the spec sheet they sent with the pair I have and my neighbor is buying them from me & going to get a design done for them.

Almost all of Audio Legions equipment came from the same build house as skar audio. Find the same wattage subwoofer on skars site and I’ll bet the specs are exactly the same.

Yeah no that isn't happening. Skar isn't right on their ratings or numbers for their subwoofers.

I want the numbers from Audio Legion. Plus these are at least decent quality vs skar. Owner may have joined Skar and sold out Audio Legion stock to them but not trusting anything from them.

Sry just how I feel about that owner.

Thanks though appreciate it.

Last edited:
I hate to bump this thread but does anyone still have the numbers on the 10" Armada D4 subwoofers? I can't find the spec sheet they sent with the pair I have and my neighbor is buying them from me & going to get a design done for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...