ATOTO F7 XE head install in 2003 Toyota Sequoia

Participant count
  • Participants list

JVH

CarAudio.com Newbie
This last weekend I removed my failing factory radio and replaced it with an ATOTO F7 XE unit.
The install went fairly simple with the addition of a JBL amp adapter cable and side install bars from Crutchfield.
I am curious if anyone else has installed this unit. I am finding a few idiosyncrasies in the operation that I need to work out.
IE. when turned on the power antenna goes up. When I turn it off it doesn't go down until I turn off the ignition.
Thanks in advance.
The install
20220228_101143.jpg

I just installed the same on my 2004 Toyota Sequoia with JBL. I have noticed the same thing with the antenna so I’m also curious to see if anyone knows a solution. I’m also getting some quiet background noise when the volume is all the way down.
Where did you get the faceplate that goes around your stereo? I need to find one to cover the gap.
Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...