are lanzar vibe amps really as good as they say?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Lanzar isn't quite top of the line. Their opti line gets good reviews but vibe, no.

For $225 you're not getting 1600 pure watts from any amp. Rule of thumb is you get what you pay for. I'm afraid you'd be dissapointed if you put that amp on your subs. Be sure you buy from someplace with a good return policy before buying anything over 200 bucks.

Hope my two cents add up.

Originally posted by southernbandit20:i was looking at some lanzar amps and they were like $225 for like a 1600 watt amp. i have always been told unless your paying factory coast for it then if you pay less than 50 cents a watt then you are not getting what it says!
I've got the lanzar 1200D and so far it's working fine for me. I would recommend the 1200D if you're on a budget like I was. However their lower grade vibe amps aren't all that great but again, if your on a budget they will probabaly be fine.

The Opti Lanzar series is a good series however.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.