Are Boston Acoustic Zs worth it

AJ SnkNV
10+ year member

Dallas
I am trying to put together my system and they had these where I went. They do sound could but are the worth the 800.00-1k that I have seen them getting sold at. I know Boston Acoustic is coming out with a new pro series this month that will be about 500-600 for the set. The problem I am having is the only speakers I may end up having in the front is in the lower part of my door so I want to make sure the componets can sound crisp and rich from this location.

actually for the money the pro sounded better. They are coming out with the new pro this months so I am going to wait till I hear those

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Best of luck on the search of these Gems 👀 👀 💩
probably got the gain turned waaay up. Also remember this is just a 2 ohm stable amp. Make sure your subs are wired for a 2 ohm load on the amp...
And not sure what your plan is with your old SFB600, but don't forget you can list it for sale (here, marketplace / locally, and or ebay probably...
They are solid amps. I've had it since 2012 and it's worked great. Getting a truck soon and looking to get a smaller amp with more power. Smart...
Deff not going to hear much of a difference of the 4 ch amplifiers unless you are going to 100 rms per ch. With 10 watts, its just not worth the...

About this thread

AJ SnkNV

10+ year member
AJ SnkNV
Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from