Aq supertweet mounting?

Participant count
  • Participants list
I have mine mounted in the A pillars and in the wife's van they're in the dash.

They're only 1 1/2" deep, so not that hard to mount actually. Single one in the A pillar isn't that bad, but you need to go around 3 3/4" wide.

i have mine mounted in the a pillars and in the wife's van they're in the dash.
They're only 1 1/2" deep, so not that hard to mount actually. Single one in the a pillar isn't that bad, but you need to go around 3 3/4" wide.
i have yet to pull off the pillars to see how much room i have guess ill try that first..yea just doin 1 in each pillar

i have yet to pull off the pillars to see how much room i have guess ill try that first..yea just doin 1 in each pillar
You just have to build out some off the A pillar. Make a baffle ring and hot glue it in place with spacers, wrap it, FG, sand it smooth, cover...done

I was thinking about doin near 6.5 waist level maybe keep down on the harshness
Too much power makes them harsh, otherwise it's not a problem. I have them reflecting off front windshield and they sound very good, not harsh at all. Probably getting about 20watts each if that...

Too much power makes them harsh, otherwise it's not a problem. I have them reflecting off front windshield and they sound very good, not harsh at all. Probably getting about 20watts each if that...
Really? I thought you wouldn't even be able to hear me with only 20 watts going to me lol I thought they had to have lots o power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.