anyway to stiffen a spider?

well I have tried something that seems to work well when applied evenly and thin Dap rubber cement its flexable and long lasting works to bond 2 of them together as well also not a arm and a leg for the stuff .

really.jpg

well I have tried something that seems to work well when applied evenly and thin Dap rubber cement its flexable and long lasting works to bond 2 of them together as well also not a arm and a leg for the stuff .
Are you saying you glued a spider on top of the original? I have a pair of HX2s that are softening and want to experiment.

Kill it. When you kill a spider it get's real stiff. The two step

CA glue.

Screenshot_20210731-235924_Amazon Shopping.jpg

There is no way to restore an old spider, or certainly not for long. It's going to be like trying to tighten up an old sock that's stretched out.

The sub may still function if you mount it vertically but HX2 is pretty old at this point and I'd say you got your money's worth out of it by now. Parts to rebuild those should still be obtainable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...