Anyone use this wire before?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Russ130

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m looking for 0 gauge wire for my car install. Has anyone used this wire before? They say that it’s heat, gas, and oil resistant. It’s pretty inexpensive so that’s why I’m considering it.

Attachments

• 9D90D4FA-D646-4ED5-BBB2-6E0B7657DD54.png
    9D90D4FA-D646-4ED5-BBB2-6E0B7657DD54.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 168
Its not flexible at all. I wouldn't recommend it. Go with Welding Cable Royal Excelene Welding 2/0. That will be the same size of real 1/0

I would go with the 2/0. The 1/0 is a little smaller than sky high 1/0

The link in post six says free shipping and a lot of companies offer free shipping. I've found that if you simply ask for free shipping they'll usually give it to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.