Anyone near Andrews AFB with a SMD DD-1 and or CC-1??

Participant count
  • Participants list
C-130 Crew Chief by trade but currently work Presidential Support. And I have tuned by ear but I would like to have my amps set up properly. If I cant get someone to help tune it then I'll end up buying the DD-1/CC-1 come tax returns.

I thought so, KC-135 crew chief here.. Well now I'm an AR troop over in the Died currently.. lulz.

I don't compete. And just as luck will have it ill be on leave back to my hometown in North Dakota from 28 nov to 29 dec. that would have been perfect though. Never been to a car audio competition.

I don't compete. And just as luck will have it ill be on leave back to my hometown in North Dakota from 28 nov to 29 dec. that would have been perfect though. Never been to a car audio competition.
do you still need system tune

Ok well I'm currently traveling back to Maryland. Ad as luck will have it my capacitor just took a ****. So, I once I replace it with a second battery we can talk and get my amps tuned! Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...