anyone in Wichita ?

Participant count
  • Participants list

DeltaX
10+ year member

Hello everybody,

I just got all the stuff I need (hifonics class A/B 600W, kenwood hu, alpine type R 500W rms and sealed box along with all wiring kits and harnesses. )

I am thinking about gettin it together on my own since I am an electrical/software engineer and it shouldnt be hard at all. But I know my work will be messy since I never done it. Yeah, I hate cables laying around all over the place.

If anyone pro and experienced enough interested to help, I would appreciate that

He checks in every so often. You might send him a PM and see whats up. Have never met him personally but he seems like a good guy.

He checks in every so often. You might send him a PM and see whats up. Have never met him personally but he seems like a good guy.
fosho, we'll c if he checks this 1st //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm a little over two hours away, come on over!
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I used to live in KC and I know lots of people do car audio.

Lemme see 1st if I can do it here. I know for sure I wont take my car to any stupid shop. I remember 3 years ago I took my ex prelude to a shop in Lawrence to get an alarm system. They just ****ed up. I ended up redoing it on my own and that took me a min.

just installed the stuff and just turned it on but nothing comin outta the sub. I didnt poke into it. I guess, I will look it up tomorrow.

lemme know if you have some advices or somethin

I connected the sub to 9v bat and it worked. This is strange. all the amp wiring connections are fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I just tested the amp and the sub with my ipod and they r working fine. It must be the hu or the RCA. But most likely, the RCAs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I am glad its not the sub/amp

I figured it all out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif its working like a charm now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...